It was the first time they had all seen each other in over a year, but somehow all of them had managed to find some time off from their new schedules to celebrate Halloween together. Leslie had put herself in charge of everything, as usual, and as usual she had a binder filled with contingency plans A through ZZZ scenario three. April snickered as she read through the list.
"If Jerry passes out again, if the power goes out and we have to play in the dark, if Tammy I shows up, if Tammy II shows up, if Tammy II shows up without any clothes on, if Ben falls asleep and nobody can wake him up, if Craig has a nervous breakdown," she read aloud to Andy, pausing to note the number for Dr. Richard Nygard scribbled in purple gel pen, "if April actually murders someone..."
"Okay everyone, you all know the rules. The name of the game is Murder. If you figure out who the murderer is, you win a gift card to JJ's Diner!"
Ron smirked, if such a description could be applied to his face. He was the best at puzzles. Everyone knew that. If anyone beat him to the discovery, he'd... he'd eat a vegetable.
The lights flickered, then went out. In the darkness, a bloodcurdling scream was heard. A window shattered somewhere off the side. When the lights came back on, the body of Orin lay on the floor, cape dramatically flung outward, covered in ketchup... or was it blood? He always did take his roles to the extreme. Nobody wanted to find out.
"Let the murder games begin!" Leslie announced proudly.
1. If you’re evil, don’t share your unedited RPM including teammates with anyone. Also, if you need help forging an RPM, ask me. I'm happy to help with fakes.
2. Don’t talk to dead people. Don’t talk to dead people. Don’t talk to dead people. Even if you're dead. No after death posts.
3. Vote and unvote in any bright color you want.
4. Don't log into other people's accounts, look at other people's accounts, allow others to log you into their accounts, etc. Screenshots aren't allowed for this game, despite how easy they are to fake.
5. I've messed with the formatting on every(?) PM. Don't get picky.
6. The stories aren't exact recountings of the truth, but hints to gameplay can be discovered if you read carefully.
7. There may be some creative new (to this group) powers. Don't kill people because their powers "sound weird."
I need at least ten and have room for up to twenty. Invite your friends.
8. the invisible hand
| Region II |
| WSU '21 |