I do have a couple of questions:
1) Will people (and by "people" I mean "HSD people") still be around Saturday?
2) How long is the event on Saturday? (e.g. just the morning, all day, or somewhere in-between?)
3) Is there a dress code for visitors (formal or informal)? If so, what?
Hi anorton! I, for one, would LOVE to be able to meet up with you.
(1) I'm planning on being around for all of the days, regardless of my performance.
(2) Here's the NITOC schedule.
The debate finals are started at about 5:00 pm, then awards are a couple hours later.
(3) There is no formal dress code, and I'm sure no one would look down on you for coming in casual attire. However, it is advisable to come in something more formal than casual.