homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:53 pm
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:51 pm 

Home Schooled: Yes
Good afternoon everyone!

I am serving again this year as the executive editor for the DFWSD Tools for Team Policy Debate Sourcebook. This season, the DFWSD Sourcebook has been incredibly successful. Cases from our sourcebook have not only used across NCFCA, but elite debaters across the nation are winning rounds and tourneys with some of the resources we have provided. Our research team executed a product that embodies excellence in research and critical thinking, which was the end-goal of our work.

For the coming year, I am looking forward to going above and beyond what we have already accomplished. I am planning on incorporating several changes to make the process and compiling easier, so the focus can swing even more to analysis and depth of research. However, I need a staff that is willing to strive for excellence with me in order to make that happen! I am opening up the recruitment to the excellent researchers on this forum. The selection process is competitive. This is a paid position over this coming summer, and an opportunity to have a voice in a nationally-sold product.

With that in mind, please let me know if you are interested in joining our team. You can contact me at jamesschoolemail99@gmail.com. In your email, please include the following information:

1. Your interest in joining our 2016-2017 sourcebook team (Yes, no, or requires more details to make a decision).

2. The amount of time you believe you could commit to the sourcebook over the summer (the resolution is expected to be announced on 6/24/16).

3. Attach two negative briefs from this competition season that you believe best represents the quality of your work. Inclusion on the team will be dependent on a review of your work for quality and care, so submit your best!

If you express interest in being a part of our 2016-2017 Sourcebook team, I will be in touch with you to answer any questions that you have and to lay out the expectations and requirements. I hope you are all having a blessed semester, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Blessings,
James Russell, Executive Editor
dfwspeechdebate.com

Head Instructor
Private Coach
Executive Editor of the 2015-16 and 2016-17 Tools for Team Policy Debate Sourcebook