homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:36 pm
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:40 pm 

Home Schooled: Yes
Good game, everyone. Even if I didn't understand my role until I died. :P

-Conor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 pm 
His bark is worse than his scratch

conormcb wrote:
Even if I didn't understand my role until I died. :P

I still don't get it. Would you mind explaining how you were protected, but got turned anyway? :?

Drew wrote:
Blanket statements are bad.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 pm 

Location: The state of maryland, and sometimes the state of confusion.
Scratch wrote:
still don't get it. Would you mind explaining how you were protected, but got turned anyway? :?
conormcb wrote:
Even if I didn't understand my role until I died. :P

I still don't get it. Would you mind explaining how you were protected, but got turned anyway? :?

It's quite simple to explain...
LocustusofBorg wrote:
Here's how the marriage thing works:
... Neither person in the marriage can be protected during the night that they are engaged.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:28 pm 

Home Schooled: No
I still don't get it either. (How Conor was converted and I wasn't) But Conor, it was Mr Pockets that told me you were a zombie ;) We would never have won without his help. The evil side didn't even know he was a zombie.

So, thank you, Mr Pockets :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:41 pm 

Czarette wrote:
I still don't get it either. (How Conor was converted and I wasn't) But Conor, it was Mr Pockets that told me you were a zombie ;) We would never have won without his help. The evil side didn't even know he was a zombie.

So, thank you, Mr Pockets :D

Ummm...well...to be honest he was converted while protected because I goofed. I missed that someone protected him until after I sent him the zombie role PM. After that, it was too late to undo my mistake. :oops:

Google it, we're the second link that pops up. We're pretty proud of that.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:48 pm 

I was kind of surprised I died. I was just going to help the good side, since I didn't have any special zombie powers. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:54 pm 

Well, after I was converted, I wasn't sure what side I was on. I actually considered doing what Mr. Pockets did, and just use my kill power to help my former side. But, I was confused about my goal in the game, so I decided just to start killing random people until the game ended. yeah. Not very aspiring.

But, it was fun while it lasted. :)

-Conor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 pm 
JV the Epic

I had fun pretending to be evil all game. Nobody suspected my until the last. (when I died by chance) :x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:03 pm 

Home Schooled: No
crazydebater wrote:
I had fun pretending to be evil all game. Nobody suspected my until the last. (when I died by chance) :x

Hahaha! Yeah, Bee was totally convinced, clear to the end... we were talking about it after she died. She was sure you were evil and Mr. Pockets was good.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:00 pm 
THE Cookie Monster!

I swear, I got the best role out there. I converted Conor first because I knew he wasn't sure about whether or not he should trust me. Then I converted Mr. Pockets because I know he's smart enough not to blab anything about our side. :P

Good game, Byran. The funnest I've played in a long time.

Bakke/Bakke | TP <3 | 10-11
Bakke/Van Ness | TP <3 | 11-13
Sad Brenna | LD ew | 13-14
PHC Student | wow such college deb8 | 14&beyond

You're not alone.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:28 pm 
Bumble! Bumble!

Mr. Pockets wrote:
I was kind of surprised I died. I was just going to help the good side, since I didn't have any special zombie powers. ;)

yeah . . . that was why you died, sir. I killed you because I thought you were good.
I can't believe crazydebater was good . . . 'specially since I know what I told him and I know what he told the good side . . . leaving me in the position of thinking he ended up helping both sides pretty effectively. :P

-Bee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:42 pm 
JV the Epic

Bee wrote:
Mr. Pockets wrote:

yeah . . . that was why you died, sir. I killed you because I thought you were good.
I can't believe crazydebater was good . . . 'specially since I know what I told him and I know what he told the good side . . . leaving me in the position of thinking he ended up helping both sides pretty effectively. :P

-Bee

What did I tell you. :shock:

I voted for Dr. Pepper on accident

I voted with the evil side only when czarrete said it wouldn't hurt.

And I fed him TONS of info and saved his life multiple times using my protect power.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:51 pm 
Bumble! Bumble!

crazydebater wrote:

And I fed him TONS of info and saved his life multiple times using my protect power.
You mean her, right? Also, I don't know of any specific time we targeted Czarette . . . I had a no-kill agreement with her, and no one told me she had been targeted, at anyrate. But I'm sure you did help them out quite a bit; but I happen to know that the good side thought you were evil for about one day and night phase anyways. :P

-Bee

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:02 am 
JV the Epic

Bee wrote:
crazydebater wrote:

You mean her, right? Also, I don't know of any specific time we targeted Czarette . . . I had a no-kill agreement with her, and no one told me she had been targeted, at anyrate. But I'm sure you did help them out quite a bit; but I happen to know that the good side thought you were evil for about one day and night phase anyways. :P

-Bee

I know I was really nervous I would be killed by my own side.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:07 am 

Bee wrote:
crazydebater wrote:

-Bee

Czarette was targeted several times, but I don't remember by whom. She was protected every time.

Anyway, the new game is up. Thank you for all the flattering comments, and this game is now :locked:

PS
Notice how, unlike another pseudo-mod (who turned real mod), I actually know how to lock a topic ;)

Shut up. :P -RG

Google it, we're the second link that pops up. We're pretty proud of that.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12