homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:11 pm
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:50 pm 

Home Schooled: Yes
Location: I'm not lost! I'm locationally challenged. -John M. Ford
NerdRipper7 wrote:
Sharkfin wrote:
Why did evil randomly lawyer Ginga Ninja on night 1?
Not quite sure where this question is coming from? A little more info and I can tell you what happened. Also feel free to ask me about any of the mechanics or powers. And any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Evan said his investigate of Ginga came up good on N1, and yet he's most definitely neutral.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:55 pm 

The Invisible Hand did a fantastic job. It was a joy watching him put his Moriarty genius to work. The complete list of characters is as follows.
E: The List Of Players
1: Sharkfin (Allys) (Ranger's Apprentice) (Good)
2: The Invisible Hand (Moriarty) (Sherlock) (Evil)
3: Evan (Sherlock) (Good)
4: ShaynePC (Hercule Poroit) (Good)
5: atshelton (Bernie Sanders) (Evil)
6: this-is-n8-speech (Artemis Fowl) (Good)
7: Cyberknight (Weeping Angel) (Doctor who) (Evil)
8: The Ginga Ninja (Star-Lord) (Marvel) (Neutral)
9: JustM.e (Eragon) (Good)
10: SuperK1 (Annabeth Chase) (Percy Jackson) (Good)
11: Johnnyw256 (Will) (Ranger's Apprentice) (Good)
12: Hammy (Butler) (Artemis Fowl Series) (Good)
13: Mr. E. (Leo Valdez) (Heros of Olympus) (Good)
14: Effervescent (Thanos) (Marvel) (Evil)
15: Sons of Thunder (Lady Galadriel) (LoTR) (Good)
16: Dibbles (Thresh) (Hunger Games) (Neutral)

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:59 pm 

Sharkfin wrote:
NerdRipper7 wrote:
Sharkfin wrote:
Why did evil randomly lawyer Ginga Ninja on night 1?
Not quite sure where this question is coming from? A little more info and I can tell you what happened. Also feel free to ask me about any of the mechanics or powers. And any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Evan said his investigate of Ginga came up good on N1, and yet he's most definitely neutral.

Oh yeah, poor poor Evan. Moriarty outwitted him from the start. The mechanic was if Moriarty found out who Sherlock was a pmed me his name (one try). All Sherlock's investigates would be false. All Sherlock had to do was figure out this fact and tad ah he knows all the correct results. He didn't and so every single result he had (unless it was lawyered then it was doubly false or in other words true) was incorrect. And so when Evan announced himself as Sherlock it all when downhill for him.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:21 pm 

*ahem* so who was right everyone?(not me I'm never right) Who will you listen to in future games?

I'm just a little bit disappointed in the good team. But eh. Cashley did a great job and the evil team did a great job and Ginga Ninja did a great job. But yeah.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:32 pm 

Also, guys, we really need to start lynching everyone who lurks. Cyberknight was lurking near the beginning of the game, Eff and atshelton lurked through pretty much all the game. The only good player who was lurking was Justin. 75% is pretty good.

not that I begrudge evil their win because they did really well! Jussayin, tho, that's the lesson to learn from this game ;)

Thank you NerdRipper for running this game!! I had a lot of fun. And maybe I shouldn't have done the whole "LYNCH ME NOW, TRUST ME LATER" thing... especially since people *didn't* trust me... but it was still fun :D :D :D

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:41 pm 

Why did you want to be lynched again?

[Egg]
[Egg]

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:50 pm 

Awww thanks Kay, but I couldn't have done any of it without you Andrew and Gabe. Ya'll kept me from going completely crazy. And the three of you probably thought i had a death wish :lol: but it worked out. :)

For the record Brett actually claimed to be a serial killer to me and then lied about it in thread.

NerdRipper7 wrote:

Thanks for the great game!! Could you post Justin, Shayne, and Dibbles rpms I'm kinda curious. Also why did evan find Hammy good on N3 even though I didn't lawyer him.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:04 pm 

My new status is going to be perma-lurker because I'm too busy to play mafia but also too stubborn to stop playing mafia.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:09 pm 

Evan investigated Nate N3, he changed his mind. And I'll post their RPMs once I get off mobile.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:50 pm 

Dibbles RPM
Thresh
From Hunger Games
You are Neutral, you win by surviving (duh you are a hunger games contestant) (also you’ll appear good to good and evil to evil (by investigate) until you use your kill)
Powers
1: One total Night kill/knows whether good or evil and can then make decision. If you kill good you become Evil. If you spare good you become Good. If you kill evil you become Good, if you spare evil you become Evil.
2: Only lynchable

JustM.e's RPM
Eragon!!!!!
You have a dragon!! but you can't use it bc that would be unfair.
Instead you are a Good guy who wins when evil dies and you have the interesting power of empathy which you can use 3 times throughout the game. Basically whatever is done to you is also done to them (the person who targeted you) as if you had the exact same power and used it on them.

ShaynePC's RPM
You have become the greatest mystery solver ever the one, the only, Hercule Poirot.
Needless to say you are good and you win when evil can't I.E. they die. Power: 1: Reveal Mechanics: all mechanics will be revealed except who performed the ability. What ability was performed and on who it was used will all be revealed from the previous Night. You can use this power twice. Also 2: if you can send me who is going to die and who is going to kill them it won't happen but if you guess wrong twice this power dies.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:56 pm 
Hint hint peoples.

So it turns out Johnny's universe claim idea was even worse than originally thought. :lol: That explains a ton. I thought based on my rolepm I would die if the mafs found out who I was, but tbh my investigate being essentially voided was "a fate worse than death."

Caleb just done outplayed us, and it's frustrating AF since I knew all along he was evil :P When's the next game? I'm hungry for redemption. ;P

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. -Psalm 42:1

Truth is treason in an empire of lies...

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:11 pm 

Well, that was a great game. Thanks for running it, Noah. Apologies to everyone I betrayed, backstabbed, and otherwise deceived. Being an anti-hero was pretty dang great.

I have won things. No really, I promise.

"Everything in this world is either a potato... or not a potato."

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:15 pm 

Yeah that was a fun game!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 10:34 pm 

Well guys thanks for playing and I am glad y'all enjoyed it. I had a blast running it and I can't wait to play in the next game. Anyways... I am going to go ahead and lock this topic. Any other questions about the game can be PMed to me.

Oh, and someone might ant to take away my mod powers.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:20 am 

Great game Noah! I sucked, but it was still fabulous. Thanks for running it!

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:13 am 

ShaynePC wrote:

You're supposed to let the power go to your head and not tell anyone you still have those.

I'm still hoping that they make me a permanent Mafia Mod.

~Not gonna happen

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21