homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:26 am
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 420 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 21 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 64
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
Couldn't find Anorton on the map, lumos didn't gather anything.

_________________
My top 15 pokemon
Clicky?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
Okay, did anyone destroy the two you-know-whats? We need them destroyed so we can kill Voldemort.

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 64
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
Effervescent wrote:
Fun fact: Hermione was supposed to get hints about gameplay as it went along. She's dead now, though, so the next most likely character is you.

You can kill Voldemort now. But he's not the only evil person left, as evidenced by the fact that he took no action last night and yet evil still happened.


....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Let's vote Anorton.

Hermione's dead, so I assume that means that Hermione was Glasses. There's more evil, Hammy was good, so we can safely assume that Invisible Hand and Cyberknight are good. We can't trust anyone right now, we all trusted eachother. On my list of people not to completely trust are: Johnnyw256, Superstars111. I'm not sure if who Johnny claims to be is public knowledge, but to me it seems as though Superstars111 is evil. I'm not sure. Now that we can kill Voldemorte, there's one more who needds to be killed. Who is it. Cyberknight and Invisible Hand, I don't know how I can make you trust me, but whatever I can do, I will. I need your help, you two are the only ones I trust right now. If the Sword is still in existence(was that the item that was to be destroyed?), someone send it to Invisible Hand. He's good I'm pretty sure since he was ressurected by a good, and it was discussed earlier in the thread that he gets a nightkill witht the Sword. I assume since we can kill Anorton that the item was destroyed, so the Sword has no other purpose. If you're good, why not give it to him. It'll help the good team. I'm assuming Superstars111 is evil, considering Johnny's claim. I also think(not sure) that they've been in close contact.

So: Vote Anorton. Give Invisible Hand the Sword. Kill Superstars or Johnny. Or both. It didn't say there aren't TWO more evil people left, just said more than Anorton. They could both be evil. Who knows.

_________________
My top 15 pokemon
Clicky?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:11 am
Posts: 348
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: In a library somewhere
Someone needs to give me the sword :lol:

_________________
Caleb

Hammy wrote:
Also, Cashley died in a hole. I don't know why you keep trusting him. I mean sure he's super good at mafia and knows exactly what he's doing, but I feel like maybe some game you would just not trust him. :P Props to you Cashley, always making my games exciting.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 64
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
Who has it? I sent it to.. JustM.e, I think. No. I sent it to Johnnyw256 and he said someone should give it to JustM.e. So One of them has it I bet. Whoever has it, send it to Invisible Hand!

Also, vote for Anorton! Oh! Speaking of which, I will put in a second Anorton. :D

_________________
My top 15 pokemon
Clicky?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:02 am
Posts: 158
Home Schooled: Yes
you... can't vote twice?

Also I'm not evil. so. haha like seriously Cyberknight investigated me the very first phase and I have a protect. Not an evil power ;)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 64
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
Johnnyw256 wrote:
you... can't vote twice?

Also I'm not evil. so. haha like seriously Cyberknight investigated me the very first phase and I have a protect. Not an evil power ;)


Maayybe. I am though. :lol: You'll never figure it out... :P

Just because it's not commonly an evil power doesn't mean it can't be. Also, is this true Cyber?

_________________
My top 15 pokemon
Clicky?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
Yeah, exactly. Superk1's hint reveals that the other evil character has the kill. And I know for a fact that Johnny does not have a kill. Also, his character has to be in the game somewhere. Therefore, I am 100% positive that Johnny is innocent.

As for Superk1. I thought Superk1 was evil, but now I'm having doubts. because of the apparent Effervescent PM he got. He could have made that up, but what would his motive have been? Telling people that another evil person exists would harm him, if anything.

As for anorton. WHY are we voting for him? We know that the only way to kill him is by destroying the two items, and that hasn't happened yet (I don't know why).

As for Superstars. I tried to investigate him, but my investigate didn't go through. I need someone to figure out if he's evil. I think he's the one, honestly. I cannot fathom of another player it could possibly be.

Finally, we have to figure this out:
1) Who has the locket?
2) Who has the turning stone?
3) Who has the sword?

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 64
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
Cyberknight wrote:
Yeah, exactly. Superk1's hint reveals that the other evil character has the kill. And I know for a fact that Johnny does not have a kill. Also, his character has to be in the game somewhere. Therefore, I am 100% positive that Johnny is innocent.

As for Superk1. I thought Superk1 was evil, but now I'm having doubts. because of the apparent Effervescent PM he got. He could have made that up, but what would his motive have been? Telling people that another evil person exists would harm him, if anything.

As for anorton. WHY are we voting for him? We know that the only way to kill him is by destroying the two items, and that hasn't happened yet (I don't know why).

As for Superstars. I tried to investigate him, but my investigate didn't go through. I need someone to figure out if he's evil. I think he's the one, honestly. I cannot fathom of another player it could possibly be.

Finally, we have to figure this out:
1) Who has the locket?
2) Who has the turning stone?
3) Who has the sword?


Yeah, I'm leaning towards Johnny=good.

Because if you saw my hint, it said we can kill him. Who knows if they were destroyed.

Yeah, I too now think that he's evil. Although should we lynch him first because he might have a kill? No... Probably it's Anortons inactivity, because he's probably Fred and George considering the swamp... Who knows. Anorton, or Superstars? Which should we kill?

I think whichever one needed to be destroyed was destroyed, or else we couldn't kill him like my hint said we could.

_________________
My top 15 pokemon
Clicky?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
Hmm...okay. But if you're wrong, and anorton doesn't die, then you're getting lynched.

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 64
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
'Kay.

_________________
My top 15 pokemon
Clicky?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 64
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
I'm retracting one Anorton vote. I have my reasons, mostly that I don't know everything about my double-vote.

_________________
My top 15 pokemon
Clicky?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
I'm compiling a list of evidence for and against everyone. If anyone knows about any investigates from Mr. Glasses, and what their results are, please pm me. :) Also, I need to see Johnny's RPM. Can he (or someone who has it) send it to me please?

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
When I say investigates from Mr. Glasses, I mean investigates he performed, the results of which he shared with people. :)

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
Okay, here's my list. If anyone else has any known evidence for or against anyone, please tell me.

Johnnyw256:
Evidence for:
1) My investigate indicates that he has a healing power, which is highly unusual for an evil character, plus Superk1's PM said that the other evil character has a kill.
2) When I sent him my fake RPM, he didn't think I was a fellow evil character.
3) He tried to get Mr. E, a known evil character, lynched.
4) He’s claiming to be Ron Weasly (if I recall correctly), which is a character that must exist somewhere.

Possible ways around evidence for:
1) could maybe be gotten around by an lawyer, but I highly doubt it since my investigate is special and does not determine alignment; it’s also possible that he is evil and has a healing power, and that Superk1 was lying (but that would only make sense if there were too mafia left, which is highly unlikely).
2) is not that strong.
3) might have been a trick to make people think he was good.
4) can’t be gotten around unless Effervescent randomly decided to leave out Ron.

Evidence against:
1) I still don’t have his RPM. He refused to trade it with me, if I recall correctly.
2) He lynched Hammy, who was pretty clearly innocent and also the only character with a resurrect. Of course, to be fair, maybe Superstars111 persuaded him.

Verdict: I am pretty darn sure he’s innocent.


The Invisible Hand
Evidence for:
1) He died and was good. Then he was resurrected. I know the same thing happened to me and it didn’t make me evil. Also, why would it? In the book, Neville is never evil, and the stone doesn’t make people evil.

Possible ways around evidence for:
1) could be wrong because it’s possible Hammy did not resurrect him, but someone else did. I can’t think of a way he could have been resurrected evil, unless Voldemort resurrected him as part of his dead army.

Evidence against: (none)

Verdict: I’m positive he’s innocent, unless Hammy did not resurrect him.

[hide="SuperK1"]
Evidence for:
1) His RPM at least looks legitimate.
2) His character isn’t on the fakelist.
3) He posted his PM from Effervescent about the results of his investigate. The language used is identical to mine, indicating that he does, in fact, have an investigate.
4) He is now claiming he’s getting info from Effervescent. I can’t see why he’d claim this if he was evil, if anything it would hurt him, because now we know another evil person exists.

Possible ways around evidence for:
1) could be the result of his being good at faking RPMs (although this is unlikely since he knows little about HP).
2) is true enough, but his character is not a very well-known one, either, so it’s possible Effervescent didn’t put it on the fakelist.
3) could be because he spoke with Mr. Glasses, who sent him the investigation language, and then eh copied it onto his post to make himself look legit.
4) could be him being a genius and trying to confuse us by posting something he wouldn’t have a motive to post if he were evil. :P But since no has suspected him in the first place, I doubt this is the case.

Evidence against:
1) He wouldn’t send me a screenshot of his RPM, claiming he couldn’t take screenshots, which I find a bit unlikely since it seems he’s a bit of a computer-person on other threads (I THINK anyway).
2) He also lynched Hammy, who was pretty clearly innocent and also the only character with a resurrect. Again, to be fair, maybe Superstars111 persuaded him.
3) He told me last night that he “trusted Superstars,” and just now he claimed “it seems as though Superstars111 is evil.” Why the flip-flopping?
4) His RPM says nothing about a double vote. But I guess he could have gotten that later somehow.

Verdict: I find it highly unlikely that he’s evil, but I would like him to clear up a bunch of questions which remain unanswered.


Superstars111
Evidence for:
1) He said there’d be a swamp, and there was a swamp. Who would create a swamp besides Fred and George?
2) He helped lead the fight to lynch Mr. E.
3) His character is not on the fakelist.

Possible ways around evidence for:
1) is tricky. I can think of only two possible ways around it, and neither are very likely. First, he could have gotten a notice from Effervescent that a swamp would come, and then pretended he made it happen (but why would Effervescent tell him?). Second, he could be some other character with the power to make swamps appear; I just can’t think who that would be, though.
2) could be because he realized Johnny already knew that Mr. E was evil, so decided to go along with it to make himself look good.
3) could be because they are not THAT major characters in the book. Or, I guess it’s possible that Mr. E’s fakelist was in fact fake. :P Maybe he knew all along who the third mafia was, but decided not to say.

Evidence against:
1) He led the fight to lynch Hammy, who was the only person with a resurrect. He did say that it was because he was sketchy, but his logic was a bit lacking. It’s possible he was simply wrong, but it’s also possible he lynched Hammy on purpose.
2) He somehow knew who was on the fakelist before even talking with Mr. E…HOW? He won’t tell me.
3) His RPM says he’s “chaotic good,” which I’ve never heard of before.
4) His RPM says his only power is creating a swamp, and that he should “use it as soon as possible.” Problem is, Fred and George would likely have more power than creating a mere swamp, and also the swamp doesn’t appear to have done anything, so why would Effervescent have told him to use it as soon as possible?

Verdict: Superstars111 is by far the most suspicious player on here. Problem is, the swamp thing is difficult…but POSSIBLE…to get around.


FINAL VERDICT: Superstars111 is the most likely evil player. If not him, Superk1 is my second choice.

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
LOL Johnnyw256 ended up inside the "Invisible Hand" section. My bad. :)

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 64
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
Cyberknight wrote:
Okay, here's my list. If anyone else has any known evidence for or against anyone, please tell me.

Johnnyw256:
Evidence for:
1) My investigate indicates that he has a healing power, which is highly unusual for an evil character, plus Superk1's PM said that the other evil character has a kill.
2) When I sent him my fake RPM, he didn't think I was a fellow evil character.
3) He tried to get Mr. E, a known evil character, lynched.
4) He’s claiming to be Ron Weasly (if I recall correctly), which is a character that must exist somewhere.

Possible ways around evidence for:
1) could maybe be gotten around by an lawyer, but I highly doubt it since my investigate is special and does not determine alignment; it’s also possible that he is evil and has a healing power, and that Superk1 was lying (but that would only make sense if there were too mafia left, which is highly unlikely).
2) is not that strong.
3) might have been a trick to make people think he was good.
4) can’t be gotten around unless Effervescent randomly decided to leave out Ron.

Evidence against:
1) I still don’t have his RPM. He refused to trade it with me, if I recall correctly.
2) He lynched Hammy, who was pretty clearly innocent and also the only character with a resurrect. Of course, to be fair, maybe Superstars111 persuaded him.

Verdict: I am pretty darn sure he’s innocent.


The Invisible Hand
Evidence for:
1) He died and was good. Then he was resurrected. I know the same thing happened to me and it didn’t make me evil. Also, why would it? In the book, Neville is never evil, and the stone doesn’t make people evil.

Possible ways around evidence for:
1) could be wrong because it’s possible Hammy did not resurrect him, but someone else did. I can’t think of a way he could have been resurrected evil, unless Voldemort resurrected him as part of his dead army.

Evidence against: (none)

Verdict: I’m positive he’s innocent, unless Hammy did not resurrect him.

[hide="SuperK1"]
Evidence for:
1) His RPM at least looks legitimate.
2) His character isn’t on the fakelist.
3) He posted his PM from Effervescent about the results of his investigate. The language used is identical to mine, indicating that he does, in fact, have an investigate.
4) He is now claiming he’s getting info from Effervescent. I can’t see why he’d claim this if he was evil, if anything it would hurt him, because now we know another evil person exists.

Possible ways around evidence for:
1) could be the result of his being good at faking RPMs (although this is unlikely since he knows little about HP).
2) is true enough, but his character is not a very well-known one, either, so it’s possible Effervescent didn’t put it on the fakelist.
3) could be because he spoke with Mr. Glasses, who sent him the investigation language, and then eh copied it onto his post to make himself look legit.
4) could be him being a genius and trying to confuse us by posting something he wouldn’t have a motive to post if he were evil. :P But since no has suspected him in the first place, I doubt this is the case.

Evidence against:
1) He wouldn’t send me a screenshot of his RPM, claiming he couldn’t take screenshots, which I find a bit unlikely since it seems he’s a bit of a computer-person on other threads (I THINK anyway).
2) He also lynched Hammy, who was pretty clearly innocent and also the only character with a resurrect. Again, to be fair, maybe Superstars111 persuaded him.
3) He told me last night that he “trusted Superstars,” and just now he claimed “it seems as though Superstars111 is evil.” Why the flip-flopping?
4) His RPM says nothing about a double vote. But I guess he could have gotten that later somehow.

Verdict: I find it highly unlikely that he’s evil, but I would like him to clear up a bunch of questions which remain unanswered.


Superstars111
Evidence for:
1) He said there’d be a swamp, and there was a swamp. Who would create a swamp besides Fred and George?
2) He helped lead the fight to lynch Mr. E.
3) His character is not on the fakelist.

Possible ways around evidence for:
1) is tricky. I can think of only two possible ways around it, and neither are very likely. First, he could have gotten a notice from Effervescent that a swamp would come, and then pretended he made it happen (but why would Effervescent tell him?). Second, he could be some other character with the power to make swamps appear; I just can’t think who that would be, though.
2) could be because he realized Johnny already knew that Mr. E was evil, so decided to go along with it to make himself look good.
3) could be because they are not THAT major characters in the book. Or, I guess it’s possible that Mr. E’s fakelist was in fact fake. :P Maybe he knew all along who the third mafia was, but decided not to say.

Evidence against:
1) He led the fight to lynch Hammy, who was the only person with a resurrect. He did say that it was because he was sketchy, but his logic was a bit lacking. It’s possible he was simply wrong, but it’s also possible he lynched Hammy on purpose.
2) He somehow knew who was on the fakelist before even talking with Mr. E…HOW? He won’t tell me.
3) His RPM says he’s “chaotic good,” which I’ve never heard of before.
4) His RPM says his only power is creating a swamp, and that he should “use it as soon as possible.” Problem is, Fred and George would likely have more power than creating a mere swamp, and also the swamp doesn’t appear to have done anything, so why would Effervescent have told him to use it as soon as possible?

Verdict: Superstars111 is by far the most suspicious player on here. Problem is, the swamp thing is difficult…but POSSIBLE…to get around.


FINAL VERDICT: Superstars111 is the most likely evil player. If not him, Superk1 is my second choice.


Okay, lot to say here, but:

Johnnyw256 responses:
My PM did NOT say that there is another evil with a kill, it said that there being another evil was EVIDENCED by EVIL BEING DONE. Effervescent still could've just been saying that, or she could've been reffering to other evil, who knows.

Invisible Hand responses:
It could've been one of the side-effects that Hammy mentioned, a 10% chance of them being evil or something.

SuperK1 responses:
Again, we don'tKNOW that there's another evil. That's why we're voting Anorton first, because we know he's evil, and the why waste our time on an evil we don't know there is? We'll know after Anorton dies whether there's another evil.
I honestly don't know how to take a screenshot. I'll fiddle around with it and try to get one to send you. I'm using a different computer than I was at the time, so it might be different.
I flipped between trusting Superstars and not because I thought Anorton was the only evil guy left, but it has been evidenced that there's another evil guy. It seems like Superstars111 is the most likely, so assuming someone else is bad, I think it's him. Maybe Invisible Hand, as I said, one of the side-effects could have a chance of turning them evil.
Fine. The Firebolt Broom was an item I recieved recently(from who, I will not say), and it gives me double actions every phase. There might've been something about no double-votes against Voldy and Snape or something, I heard something about that, but I'm not sure. That's why I retracted my second vote, I though if I was out-voted by one vote, you'd think my double would count and so then you would've thought the info I got was fake.
Anything else you'd like me to clear up about myself, or any specifics, just PM me.

Superstars111 responses:
The fakelist he got from me, as I got it from an evil RPM. Not my own, someone that I traded with(maybe), I will not mention who...
Also, his swamp may have been his only power, who knows, but keep in mind that doesn't leave him too useless, considering that he started with the Marauder's Map which it was said earlier, and is true, that he sent it to me.

Okay, that's it, but I will say, to clarify about the map and broom, I now have a double-vote in the day, and in the night, I can use lumos twice AND map twice.

Is there anything else I should

_________________
My top 15 pokemon
Clicky?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 64
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
SuperK1 wrote:
Cyberknight wrote:
Okay, here's my list. If anyone else has any known evidence for or against anyone, please tell me.

Johnnyw256:
Evidence for:
1) My investigate indicates that he has a healing power, which is highly unusual for an evil character, plus Superk1's PM said that the other evil character has a kill.
2) When I sent him my fake RPM, he didn't think I was a fellow evil character.
3) He tried to get Mr. E, a known evil character, lynched.
4) He’s claiming to be Ron Weasly (if I recall correctly), which is a character that must exist somewhere.

Possible ways around evidence for:
1) could maybe be gotten around by an lawyer, but I highly doubt it since my investigate is special and does not determine alignment; it’s also possible that he is evil and has a healing power, and that Superk1 was lying (but that would only make sense if there were too mafia left, which is highly unlikely).
2) is not that strong.
3) might have been a trick to make people think he was good.
4) can’t be gotten around unless Effervescent randomly decided to leave out Ron.

Evidence against:
1) I still don’t have his RPM. He refused to trade it with me, if I recall correctly.
2) He lynched Hammy, who was pretty clearly innocent and also the only character with a resurrect. Of course, to be fair, maybe Superstars111 persuaded him.

Verdict: I am pretty darn sure he’s innocent.


The Invisible Hand
Evidence for:
1) He died and was good. Then he was resurrected. I know the same thing happened to me and it didn’t make me evil. Also, why would it? In the book, Neville is never evil, and the stone doesn’t make people evil.

Possible ways around evidence for:
1) could be wrong because it’s possible Hammy did not resurrect him, but someone else did. I can’t think of a way he could have been resurrected evil, unless Voldemort resurrected him as part of his dead army.

Evidence against: (none)

Verdict: I’m positive he’s innocent, unless Hammy did not resurrect him.

[hide="SuperK1"]
Evidence for:
1) His RPM at least looks legitimate.
2) His character isn’t on the fakelist.
3) He posted his PM from Effervescent about the results of his investigate. The language used is identical to mine, indicating that he does, in fact, have an investigate.
4) He is now claiming he’s getting info from Effervescent. I can’t see why he’d claim this if he was evil, if anything it would hurt him, because now we know another evil person exists.

Possible ways around evidence for:
1) could be the result of his being good at faking RPMs (although this is unlikely since he knows little about HP).
2) is true enough, but his character is not a very well-known one, either, so it’s possible Effervescent didn’t put it on the fakelist.
3) could be because he spoke with Mr. Glasses, who sent him the investigation language, and then eh copied it onto his post to make himself look legit.
4) could be him being a genius and trying to confuse us by posting something he wouldn’t have a motive to post if he were evil. :P But since no has suspected him in the first place, I doubt this is the case.

Evidence against:
1) He wouldn’t send me a screenshot of his RPM, claiming he couldn’t take screenshots, which I find a bit unlikely since it seems he’s a bit of a computer-person on other threads (I THINK anyway).
2) He also lynched Hammy, who was pretty clearly innocent and also the only character with a resurrect. Again, to be fair, maybe Superstars111 persuaded him.
3) He told me last night that he “trusted Superstars,” and just now he claimed “it seems as though Superstars111 is evil.” Why the flip-flopping?
4) His RPM says nothing about a double vote. But I guess he could have gotten that later somehow.

Verdict: I find it highly unlikely that he’s evil, but I would like him to clear up a bunch of questions which remain unanswered.


Superstars111
Evidence for:
1) He said there’d be a swamp, and there was a swamp. Who would create a swamp besides Fred and George?
2) He helped lead the fight to lynch Mr. E.
3) His character is not on the fakelist.

Possible ways around evidence for:
1) is tricky. I can think of only two possible ways around it, and neither are very likely. First, he could have gotten a notice from Effervescent that a swamp would come, and then pretended he made it happen (but why would Effervescent tell him?). Second, he could be some other character with the power to make swamps appear; I just can’t think who that would be, though.
2) could be because he realized Johnny already knew that Mr. E was evil, so decided to go along with it to make himself look good.
3) could be because they are not THAT major characters in the book. Or, I guess it’s possible that Mr. E’s fakelist was in fact fake. :P Maybe he knew all along who the third mafia was, but decided not to say.

Evidence against:
1) He led the fight to lynch Hammy, who was the only person with a resurrect. He did say that it was because he was sketchy, but his logic was a bit lacking. It’s possible he was simply wrong, but it’s also possible he lynched Hammy on purpose.
2) He somehow knew who was on the fakelist before even talking with Mr. E…HOW? He won’t tell me.
3) His RPM says he’s “chaotic good,” which I’ve never heard of before.
4) His RPM says his only power is creating a swamp, and that he should “use it as soon as possible.” Problem is, Fred and George would likely have more power than creating a mere swamp, and also the swamp doesn’t appear to have done anything, so why would Effervescent have told him to use it as soon as possible?

Verdict: Superstars111 is by far the most suspicious player on here. Problem is, the swamp thing is difficult…but POSSIBLE…to get around.


FINAL VERDICT: Superstars111 is the most likely evil player. If not him, Superk1 is my second choice.


Okay, lot to say here, but:

Johnnyw256 responses:
My PM did NOT say that there is another evil with a kill, it said that there being another evil was EVIDENCED by EVIL BEING DONE. Effervescent still could've just been saying that, or she could've been reffering to other evil, who knows.

Invisible Hand responses:
It could've been one of the side-effects that Hammy mentioned, a 10% chance of them being evil or something.

SuperK1 responses:
Again, we don'tKNOW that there's another evil. That's why we're voting Anorton first, because we know he's evil, and the why waste our time on an evil we don't know there is? We'll know after Anorton dies whether there's another evil.
I honestly don't know how to take a screenshot. I'll fiddle around with it and try to get one to send you. I'm using a different computer than I was at the time, so it might be different.
I flipped between trusting Superstars and not because I thought Anorton was the only evil guy left, but it has been evidenced that there's another evil guy. It seems like Superstars111 is the most likely, so assuming someone else is bad, I think it's him. Maybe Invisible Hand, as I said, one of the side-effects could have a chance of turning them evil.
Fine. The Firebolt Broom was an item I recieved recently(from who, I will not say), and it gives me double actions every phase. There might've been something about no double-votes against Voldy and Snape or something, I heard something about that, but I'm not sure. That's why I retracted my second vote, I though if I was out-voted by one vote, you'd think my double would count and so then you would've thought the info I got was fake.
Anything else you'd like me to clear up about myself, or any specifics, just PM me.

Superstars111 responses:
The fakelist he got from me, as I got it from an evil RPM. Not my own, someone that I traded with(maybe), I will not mention who...
Also, his swamp may have been his only power, who knows, but keep in mind that doesn't leave him too useless, considering that he started with the Marauder's Map which it was said earlier, and is true, that he sent it to me.

Okay, that's it, but I will say, to clarify about the map and broom, I now have a double-vote in the day, and in the night, I can use lumos twice AND map twice.

Is there anything else I should


*Is there anything else I should clarify/respond to?

_________________
My top 15 pokemon
Clicky?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 64
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
Effervescent wrote:
Your vote counts for two votes. You don't have to actually vote twice.


Just recieved this. Just to be clear, I'm still keeping my vote on him. I just asked about exceptions.

_________________
My top 15 pokemon
Clicky?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
Quote:
Johnnyw256 responses:
My PM did NOT say that there is another evil with a kill, it said that there being another evil was EVIDENCED by EVIL BEING DONE. Effervescent still could've just been saying that, or she could've been reffering to other evil, who knows.

Umm...if she said there's another evil person, there's another evil person. And that's precisely what she said. Also, if Voldemort didn't kill anyone last night, who did? No one has a kill, according to their RPMs (except Caleb, but he didn't have the sword). So it must have been the evil person.

Quote:
The fakelist he got from me, as I got it from an evil RPM. Not my own, someone that I traded with(maybe), I will not mention who...

Well, that makes YOU suspicious now. PM me how I you got it and who gave it to you. ;)

Quote:
Also, his swamp may have been his only power, who knows, but keep in mind that doesn't leave him too useless, considering that he started with the Marauder's Map which it was said earlier, and is true, that he sent it to me.

Hmm...good point. Actually, that basically clears Superstars111.

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 420 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 21 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited