homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:03 pm
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 420 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 1921 Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:48 pm 

Home Schooled: Yes
I did indeed send it. I just PMed Eff to see if the sending didn't go through.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:27 pm 

We should kill superstars there is literally no point to his continued existence.

Hammy wrote:
Also, Cashley died in a hole. I don't know why you keep trusting him. I mean sure he's super good at mafia and knows exactly what he's doing, but I feel like maybe some game you would just not trust him. :P Props to you Cashley, always making my games exciting.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:28 pm 

Brettley dearest and superk are both on the list too.

Hammy wrote:
Also, Cashley died in a hole. I don't know why you keep trusting him. I mean sure he's super good at mafia and knows exactly what he's doing, but I feel like maybe some game you would just not trust him. :P Props to you Cashley, always making my games exciting.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:29 pm 

Um, why me and Superstars111? Didn't Cyber confirm my being good? And Superstars111 confirmed his. And I have Justin confirmed, so if I'm confirmed, shouldn't my confirmation count?

I know that:
Anorton=EVIL

Superstars111, JustM.e, Cyberknight, Invisible Hand, me=GOOD

Johnnyw256=GOOD, but not 100% sure. Like 90-95%.

Also, I have my lumos, that should be useful for good. Even if I were to make an agreement that I wouldn't vote in daytime in exchange for my staying alive, I'd do that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:42 pm 

Cashley kinda *does* this sometimes. I assume he'll give actual reasons when he's online next ;) . Because, hon, if Superstars SuperK and I really were all evil... the game would be over (4 evil to 3 good when only one has a vote).

Honestly, at this point, it seems more and more likely that anorton is the only bad guy and we just have to destroy the item to kill him? And I could see Eff doing random killings at night due to anorton's inactivity.
Because we have Justin = Harry, me = Ron, Superstars and his swamp, Cashley and Cyberknight and their resurrections, and SuperK got the fakeclaims list and the first mafia target for us. Literally every player has been confirmed at this point. I assume our job is just to finish the plot and kill Voldemort.

Also, Justin, Eff hasn't been online since I sent her my PM, but once she is I'm sure you'll have the item.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:56 pm 

I agree. How do we kill Voldemorte then?

Also, I asked Effervescent whether my item send was successful or not.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:00 pm 

We have to destroy the item. And potentially kill Justin but we should definitely hold off on that.

Mmk. We need to figure out what happened to these items.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:01 pm 

Okay, I apologize. I was talking to a friend and kind of paying a little attention to the time, and then it got late, and I panicked, and...
I had no confirmation on Hammy, was the thing. He could have been raising them and changing their alignments to serve him, and I had no way of knowing otherwise. It was his word and the words of people he raised. At the time, he seemed dangerous. If he had been evil, or even neutral, he would have been raising a personal army.
So, I do apologize. But ask, what are the odds that the game had five mafia? (And if that were the case, wouldn't the game be over at this point, with no way for good to win? I sent the Marauders' Map to SuperK1 before. He should be able to confirm that. An evil character wouldn't have been given the map. I think the issue is the thing that's been mentioned is keeping Anorton alive. So isn't it possible that we're all good?

Think on this. If everyone is good, then every day kill would look suspicious, and we start overlooking everything that's confirmed each of us. I've got the swamp and the map, as well as being one of the first to accuse Mr E. JustM.e, you've trusted SuperK1 from the beginning. He and Johnnyw256 have both claimed fairly large characters (to different extents, admittedly,) and haven't had any counterclaims. JustM.e has been acting, in my opinion, a tad suspicious throughout the game, and I've been forgetting that he was confirmed by SuperK1, (as well as also having no counterclaims against him. But then, that's understandable, as he is a really obscure character. XD)
The point is... If we're all good, then we are our own worst enemies. I apologize for acting rashly, but let's not lose our heads now.

Edit: Took the words out of my mouth, Johnny. XD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:17 pm 

Well now I can't come back to life..... but okay. If y'all think its the best bet to kill me, then I'll trust you. I don't see how Johnny could be bad, since his claim is uncountered. Hammy being good and resurrecting Cyber and Invisihand forces me to accept them as good, still. Superstars... I still don't know. But y'all seem convinced. and SuperK1 has seemed to be generally helpful. So Idk who to pin the blame on.

Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '12-'16

Retired.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:36 pm 

Right. I have confirmed good(mostly by lumos): Superstars111, JustM.e, Invisible Hand, and Cyberknight.
Anorton's evil.Johnny, I don't see how he could be evil. So how do you destroy the thing?

Also, I don't believe I got the map. Effervescent, what's going on with the items?? :?:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:48 pm 

I've been updating from mobile, so there's a chance that things fell through the cracks. The next time I get to my laptop I'll double-check everything and see what's going on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:55 pm 

I don't think we should kill you right now, Justin. We should wait until the item's destroyed and if we can't lynch anorton then maybe we should think about it.

@SuperK to destroy the item we need one person to have both the item and the sword, and then that person can destroy it. So we should know where they are pretty soon.

Eff: no worries! It's been a fun game so far :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:58 pm 

Okay.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:32 am 

All object mistakes have been corrected. Any confusion that remains is not the result of overlooked PMs.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:03 pm 

I'm gonna get the locket next phase, apparently.

Retired.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:06 pm 

Who has the Sword now? Send it to JustM.e.

Also, I do have the map.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:01 pm 

Eff said to pay attention to Phase names because they matter. I'm not very learned on the HP series but according to the Wiki "The White Tomb" is...

1) The grave of Dumbledore.
2) Where the "Elder Wand" is buried, which Harry uses in defeating He Who Shall Not Be Named.

Retired.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:11 am 

Johnnyw256 wrote:
Cashley kinda *does* this sometimes. I assume he'll give actual reasons when he's online next ;) . Because, hon, if Superstars SuperK and I really were all evil... the game would be over (4 evil to 3 good when only one has a vote).

Honestly, at this point, it seems more and more likely that anorton is the only bad guy and we just have to destroy the item to kill him? And I could see Eff doing random killings at night due to anorton's inactivity.
Because we have Justin = Harry, me = Ron, Superstars and his swamp, Cashley and Cyberknight and their resurrections, and SuperK got the fakeclaims list and the first mafia target for us. Literally every player has been confirmed at this point. I assume our job is just to finish the plot and kill Voldemort.

Also, Justin, Eff hasn't been online since I sent her my PM, but once she is I'm sure you'll have the item.

I'm going to explain myself and do it swelly while trying to encapsulate the wisdom of wise men yo

So basically you have a player with a resurrect doing his thing and some cat up in Harlem decided it was a good plan to shoot mafia Frankenstein. Turns out Mafia Frankenstein was good and you killed one of our best resources. Your decision was more stupid than my gpa last semester indicated I was and you ain't a stupid player. Of course the three amigos aren't all bad, but one is probably Superman and the other two are what we like to say down here a little slow on the uptake now it is inspector Poirot to figure out which one. Panic isn't an excuse for stupidity.

We have to kill somebody at some point and I think a chaotic neutral player would make sense. Especially one that is claiming minor characters and powers that seem really strange. Basically we got to do something because we ain't ever going to win if we do nothing.

Also SuperK is suspicious mostly because he can't get no confirmation(or for that matter satisfaction). If he was me or Andrew instead of a young guy without much experience you'd be suspicious that we had busted a move at the beginning of the game to gain confirmation and now felt safe. SuperK is a good player he may have done that so he isn't above reproach. And at this point neither are the big 3 at this point if your only defense is I'm in the big three it isn't enough. At this point. Somebody else is probably bad more likely than not(obviously not 100% but I think there are probably 3). Also converts are a thing so again everyone is suspicious and needs to mount an actual defense not just lame claims of grandeur that seemingly preclude their badness.

Hammy wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:47 am 

(I'm so good at updates. Go me.)

JustM.e has died. He was good. Day six begins now and ends at 9 pm pst on Saturday.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:20 pm 

Has anyone destroyed the thingy?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 420 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 1921 Next