homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 4:08 am
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:13 pm
Posts: 468
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Chesapeake, VA
The Invisible Hand wrote:
marinadelayne wrote:
The Invisible Hand wrote:
marinadelayne wrote:
The Invisible Hand wrote:
I got this hint from Brett: Hint 3: But you can trust me, sweetheart. You can tell me anything.

So I'm going to unvote justme and vote superstars because he has been really suspicious, won't trade, and MrE had some kind of special info on him before he died(I'm not a fan of the dynamics between Superstars superK and MrE lol) ;) :lol:
Kids. That hint has nothing to do with Justin. It's a quote from Rose's boyfriend, Mickey Smith. Which I guess you could say is related to Rose...but enough to save Justin? Nah. Lynch 'em.


I don't see why we should listen to you. You won't talk or trade with anyone.
Because I know Doctor Who and can recognize a quote. XP But mmkay, do whatever you want.


So what do you think the hint means?
Idk. I was just pointing out that it probably means more than just the literal meaning, as it is an actual quote from a Doctor Who episode.

Also how exactly was that even construed as meaning Justin was innocent?

_________________
click.
also click.
click this too.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:08 am
Posts: 4
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Southern California
I will tentatively switch from JustM.e to Nobody, for now.

_________________
-Superstars111, Grand Master of Nerdiness
The Wookiee who Wouldn't Die


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 63
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
Okay, JustM.e to Nobody.

Quote:
Also, there are "lawyer" powers in some mafia games. Some people have abilities to change the results of an investigate. I don't know how tight-lipped our investigator has been about his/her power... but...


They do exist here. I have seen one example. Kinda. It wasn't exactly what you said, but it's similar. I will not give any more information on what I've seen of this power, or the person who(supposedly) has it.

Don't kill off Superstars111 yet anyone. If he's on your team, you'll probably regret lynching him.

marinadelayne wrote:
The Invisible Hand wrote:
marinadelayne wrote:
The Invisible Hand wrote:
marinadelayne wrote:
The Invisible Hand wrote:
I got this hint from Brett: Hint 3: But you can trust me, sweetheart. You can tell me anything.

So I'm going to unvote justme and vote superstars because he has been really suspicious, won't trade, and MrE had some kind of special info on him before he died(I'm not a fan of the dynamics between Superstars superK and MrE lol) ;) :lol:
Kids. That hint has nothing to do with Justin. It's a quote from Rose's boyfriend, Mickey Smith. Which I guess you could say is related to Rose...but enough to save Justin? Nah. Lynch 'em.


I don't see why we should listen to you. You won't talk or trade with anyone.
Because I know Doctor Who and can recognize a quote. XP But mmkay, do whatever you want.


So what do you think the hint means?
Idk. I was just pointing out that it probably means more than just the literal meaning, as it is an actual quote from a Doctor Who episode.

Also how exactly was that even construed as meaning Justin was innocent?


GUYS SO WHAT IF HE QUPTED DOCTOR WHO?! It doesn't matter, anyone can quote! IGNORE it!

_________________
I don't know what to put here.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:18 am
Posts: 71
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: at a liberal rally, probably
Justin wasn't untargeted just because of the quote, Marina. There were other reasons too. He isn't entirely off the hook.

It matters because this was a hint given to Caleb as part of a power, not just some random quote from Doctor Who, SuperK.

_________________
| Region II |
| WSU '21 |


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 63
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
Oh, okay... So, let me get things straight: Mr. E., and Jonah.a.barnes are DEAD. People think that JustM.e is evil. People don't like the connection between me, Superstars111, and Mr. E. People don't like Superstars111s overall secretiveness. Invisible Hand is Tom Brady( xD ).

Correct?

_________________
I don't know what to put here.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:55 am
Posts: 211
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: The Best Country
SuperK1 wrote:
Oh, okay... So, let me get things straight: Mr. E., and Jonah.a.barnes are DEAD. People think that JustM.e is evil. People don't like the connection between me, Superstars111, and Mr. E. People don't like Superstars111s overall secretiveness. Invisible Hand is Tom Brady( xD ).

Correct?


For the record, I don't think I'm evil. In fact, I'm not. :P

All of us are a little evil. -FG

_________________
NCFCA Region IX (FASD)

Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '12-'13
Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '13-'14
Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '14-'15
Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '15-'16


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 63
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
JustM.e wrote:
SuperK1 wrote:
Oh, okay... So, let me get things straight: Mr. E., and Jonah.a.barnes are DEAD. People think that JustM.e is evil. People don't like the connection between me, Superstars111, and Mr. E. People don't like Superstars111s overall secretiveness. Invisible Hand is Tom Brady( xD ).

Correct?


For the record, I don't think I'm evil. In fact, I'm not. :P


Well I was talking about the majority of the people. But was I right about most of it at least?

_________________
I don't know what to put here.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:02 pm
Posts: 1
Home Schooled: Yes
D3 is over, N3 has begun. Everyone moves to N3 except Eff who moves to N2

The peoplez discussed who to murder. As you do.

"IT'S JUSTM.E GUYS KILL HIM"

People glanced uneasily at JustM.e. But at the end of the day, they decided that killing nobody was the better option.

"Do you hear me? Nobody dies." <- some obnoxious nerd, probably.


...I haven't slept in 24 hours :lol:

Nobody has died. Time to do night actions and stuff! Deadline be late Thursday EST etc.

Nobody has died? Such a shame... - FG


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 63
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
AAAAAH! FG IS GONNA KILL US ALL! Hey cool, FG is here too!

_________________
I don't know what to put here.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:02 pm
Posts: 1
Home Schooled: Yes
N3 has ended, D4 has begun. Everyone moves to D4 except Effervescent who moves to D3 and JustM.e who moves to D2.

Everybody wakes up again!
But people are missing (gasp)! Both in the usual "dead" and the time travel sense.

First, of course, people begin remembering different days differently.

On D3, instead of nobody dying, you remember... well...

Effervescent moved forward to D3, shedding her disguise to reveal herself as a Silence.

wait... what was I talking about? Oh. Anyways. She slowly moved forward (she looked old. Can Silence look old? Well she did. Not in real life. yknow what. let's just keep going. obvi she died.)


Effervescent has died on D3. She was a Silence.

But wait! That's not all!

Amy Pond had been a bit sad since her husband died. jk she was really sad. But she's not sad anymore...
...cause someone shot her. (i'm so good at writing this)


Dibbles has died. She was Amy Pond, good.

Is that everything? That's everything.

D4 has begun, it ends on Saturday at some point probz after noon.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 63
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
Yes, you is very skillzful at righting. So, 2 good, 1 bad, and one not specified but most likely neutral, have died so far. Um... OH! WOW! Okay, someone made an action reversal from N2. I just recieved information that my results have changed from N2 from whatever action I used.

_________________
I don't know what to put here.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:11 am
Posts: 347
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: In a library somewhere
marinadelayne because she's a weeping angel.

_________________
Caleb


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 63
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
No one for now.

_________________
I don't know what to put here.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 63
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
Okay, unvoting No one, voting Marinadelayne. She be an Angel.

_________________
I don't know what to put here.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:13 pm
Posts: 468
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Chesapeake, VA
The Invisible Hand wrote:
marinadelayne because she's a weeping angel.
Rule one: The Doctor lies.

_________________
click.
also click.
click this too.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 63
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
But he's not the Doctor! He's Tom Brady! Or someone else. Or something. Anyway, who says he's the Doctor?

_________________
I don't know what to put here.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:13 pm
Posts: 468
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Chesapeake, VA
SuperK1 wrote:
But he's not the Doctor! He's Tom Brady! Or someone else. Or something. Anyway, who says he's the Doctor?
he said it. meaning he may have been lying quite a bit.

_________________
click.
also click.
click this too.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:11 am
Posts: 347
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: In a library somewhere
marinadelayne wrote:
SuperK1 wrote:
But he's not the Doctor! He's Tom Brady! Or someone else. Or something. Anyway, who says he's the Doctor?
he said it. meaning he may have been lying quite a bit.


:lol: weakest lynching defense ever goes to Marina. Why not trade and prove that you aren't an angel?

_________________
Caleb


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 am
Posts: 63
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: A place
Yeah! Prove it, although you can't I guess because YOU'RE AN ANGEL AND YOU CAN'T PROVE SOMETHING WRONG THAT'S RIGHT.

_________________
I don't know what to put here.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:55 am
Posts: 211
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: The Best Country
Okay wait guys real talk... what do you think "the doctor lies" means?

_________________
NCFCA Region IX (FASD)

Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '12-'13
Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '13-'14
Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '14-'15
Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '15-'16


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited