homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 4:11 am
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:44 am 

Home Schooled: Yes
Incognito wrote:
Apologies if this hint was too obscure. Zealous1 has died. viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8353&p=332761#p332761

Victim Clue: 9 V 2KXII

Get your vote in by Wednesday at 8PM CST.

September 5 2012 is what that looks like to me... Does that ring a bell with anyone?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:39 pm 

Protecting SavyAvy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:21 pm 
you'll never guess

Calling this cycle short cause of reasons. SavyAvy has been saved.

Identity clue: Bareilles (Follow the rabbit trail)

Victim Clue: Homework on 1ACs

Get it in by Thursday at 8PM CST.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:25 am 
you'll never guess

RULES CHANGE
I've been informed by several users who know my identity (*cough*Evan,Caleb,JohnMark, glowers haughtily) that I need to probably speed this game up a notch and probably give some easier identity clues. That said, Incognito wants to win this game too, and I get to write my own rules. In future, for every 2 identity clues that I reveal, or 4 members I kill (or proportional combination of the two) I will deprive the heroes of one guess. The person who looses that guess will be selected by a Random Number Generator. However, you can "save" the guess by posting a guess less than 24 hours after my most recent post. This rule will begin commencing this next cycle with 24 hours for you to make a guess.

Basically, all this rule is is to make you start guessing my identity :).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:36 am 
Guardian of the Black Room

Accusing Voice of Reason.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:40 pm 

Well, you got me :D . This was a fun game from my perspective, I hope you all enjoyed it, pseudo-mod powers were fun though I didn’t really use them much. It lasted just under a month so that's a good pace overall I'd say. It's good that it didn't go too much longer because I'm getting a bit too busy with school to be keeping it up.

My next victim was going to be New England Sunshine.

I was a bit too revealing with my first identity clue (coughing, a reference to when I was sick) and Mr. E immediately picked up on it, so I found the rest of my hints were mostly trying to give you the run-around.
R6 was a reference to a thread relating to Region 6 that I had posted in and was actually necromanced during the game. It was meant to allow you to find me if you thought deeply about it, but throw you off if you didn't.
Be was a play on the word “Bee.” If you check my profile you’l see that one of my interests is Beekeeping.
H2O is a reference to water, and if you check my profile again you will see that another interest is swimming.
daguerreotype is a word for photograph. If you check my profile a third time you will see that another interest I have is photography.
Good Advertising was a reference that you’d find in my trading thread. In my Signature I have a link to my trading thread and I credited my successful trading practices in part to that link.
KwD is referring to Kevin Durant (Hey, I couldn’t go TOO easy on you). I had a KD meme as my profile picture for a short period. (I also was going to have future references to “Third World Problems” and “Kevin Hart” if I had kept going)
Bareilles was something that you could have typed into a Google search box and found that Sara Bareilles is a songwriter whose biggest song is “Brave” - in the Mafia thread run by Justin I had recently posted a GIF with the character from the movie Brave

Also, my lynching of Hammy was somewhat a clue of it’s own partially because I would be one of the few who did know that he loved using H*wl*t P*ck*rd as a catch-phrase.

In the end, the clues that I gave to my identity were a bit convoluted but they didn’t really give you reason to suspect many other people. My best chance was to kill off anorton and marina who were the most active heroes, but they avoided my kill 3 times. I hope Jared enjoyed the game and learned a bit about HSD in the process :).

2011-12 l Porter/Thomason, Light/Porter
2012-13 l Bailey/Porter
2013-14 l Bailey/Porter
2014-15 l Folkert/Porter

2015-16 I Childs/Porter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:18 pm 
Guardian of the Black Room

Good game. :) 'twas fun.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5