homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:24 am
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 911 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 pm
Posts: 1374
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: H*wL*tt P*ck*rd muffins
jnshelton wrote:
I'm almost certain Evan's not a mafia

And I am now certain that he is mafia. He is lying about trolling me the first night.

_________________
-Joshua
The dumb Boatswain's Mate who once did debate
Proud Coastie, Puddle Pirate, and Shallow Water Sailor


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:34 am
Posts: 9
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: You'll never know
Hammy wrote:
jnshelton wrote:
I'm almost certain Evan's not a mafia

And I am now certain that he is mafia. He is lying about trolling me the first night.

Then I guess it's Your word vs his then.

_________________
Jacob Shelton, region VIII
NCFCA
2013/14 - Oliver/Shelton (NCfCA) --2013/14 -Shelton/Taylor (Stoa)
2014/15 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2014/15 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)
2015/16 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2015/16 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 pm
Posts: 1374
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: H*wL*tt P*ck*rd muffins
So Jacob is refusing to share the Cyberknight guilt evidence with me. Anyone want to fill me in on why we're trying to knock him off?

_________________
-Joshua
The dumb Boatswain's Mate who once did debate
Proud Coastie, Puddle Pirate, and Shallow Water Sailor


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:34 am
Posts: 9
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: You'll never know
Hammy wrote:
So Jacob is refusing to share the Cyberknight guilt evidence with me. Anyone want to fill me in on why we're trying to knock him off?

I'm hurt. I can't believe you don't just trust me :cry:

_________________
Jacob Shelton, region VIII
NCFCA
2013/14 - Oliver/Shelton (NCfCA) --2013/14 -Shelton/Taylor (Stoa)
2014/15 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2014/15 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)
2015/16 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2015/16 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:55 am
Posts: 211
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: VA
Hammy, why are you so bloodthirsty? :P
Jacob, why so secretive? :P

_________________
NCFCA Region IX (FASD)

Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '12-'16


Retired.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
Ok, seriously people. What kind of "undeniable evidence" can there possibly be against me? Can someone please share this "evidence"?

I find it interesting that the moment I question Evan's legitness, he votes to lynch me. Voting Evan. Evan in UNDENIABLY mafia, people!

PEOPLE, PLEASE READ THIS, IT IS IMPORTANT

EVAN CLAIMED HE TROLLED HAMMY, RIGHT? WELL HAMMY ISN'T POSTING MEMES. THEREFORE, EVAN LIED ABOUT HIS POWERS. WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 pm
Posts: 1374
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: H*wL*tt P*ck*rd muffins
JustM.e wrote:
Hammy, why are you so bloodthirsty? :P

Because in this case I know for a fact that he's lying which leads to him being mafia as the overwhelmingly natural option. Good wins by killing mafia. Therefore, I'm blood thirsty for mafia.

_________________
-Joshua
The dumb Boatswain's Mate who once did debate
Proud Coastie, Puddle Pirate, and Shallow Water Sailor


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:34 am
Posts: 9
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: You'll never know
Cyberknight wrote:
Ok, seriously people. What kind of "undeniable evidence" can there possibly be against me? Can someone please share this "evidence"?

I find it interesting that the moment I question Evan's legitness, he votes to lynch me. Voting Evan. Evan in UNDENIABLY mafia, people!

PEOPLE, PLEASE READ THIS, IT IS IMPORTANT

EVAN CLAIMED HE TROLLED HAMMY, RIGHT? WELL HAMMY ISN'T POSTING MEMES. THEREFORE, EVAN LIED ABOUT HIS POWERS. WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Panicking just a little? ;) Don't worry I'm sure the mafia can take care of Evan I'm 99.99 percent sure he's neutral even if he lied. Also no one else has claimed to be neutral

_________________
Jacob Shelton, region VIII
NCFCA
2013/14 - Oliver/Shelton (NCfCA) --2013/14 -Shelton/Taylor (Stoa)
2014/15 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2014/15 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)
2015/16 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2015/16 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:13 pm
Posts: 471
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Purcellville, VA
Cyberknight wrote:
PEOPLE, PLEASE READ THIS, IT IS IMPORTANT

EVAN CLAIMED HE TROLLED HAMMY, RIGHT? WELL HAMMY ISN'T POSTING MEMES. THEREFORE, EVAN LIED ABOUT HIS POWERS. WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
The part that excludes the possibility of outside interference of people like you (aka mafia). ;)

_________________
RIX Alum | Patrick Henry College | Class of 2019


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
jnshelton wrote:
Then I guess it's Your word vs his then.

Goodness, can you read? :P It's not Evan's word vs. Hammy's, it's Evan's word vs. common sense. If Evan had been telling the truth, Hammy would be either posting memes, or he'd be dead.

JustM.e wrote:
Hammy, why are you so bloodthirsty? :P

Why not ask Shelton why HE'S so bloodthirsty?

And while you're at it Justin, PLEASE vote to lynch Evan, it's my only hope of survival. Trust me, lynching me is a bad option, I have really good powers.

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
marinadelayne wrote:
The part that excludes the possibility of outside interference of people like you (aka mafia). ;)

Ah, this is interesting. Just what sort of "outside interference" is capable of undoing a troll power??

The only kind of interference that would stop Evan's powers is a block, and Evan claims he did not get blocked last night.

Quote:
Panicking just a little? ;) Don't worry I'm sure the mafia can take care of Evan I'm 99.99 percent sure he's neutral even if he lied. Also no one else has claimed to be neutral

Oh, right, he lied about his powers for no reason just for fun.

Also, the "mafia" will not take care of Evan, because he is evil.

Look, you don't believe me and Hammy? Go ahead and lynch him and see for yourself (you've nothing to lose, he's not even on your side!). And then, if it turns out I'm wrong and I'm lying to you and he's innocent, GO AHEAD AND LYNCH ME.

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:13 pm
Posts: 471
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Purcellville, VA
Cyberknight wrote:
Look, you don't believe me and Hammy? Go ahead and lynch him and see for yourself (you've nothing to lose, he's not even on your side!). And then, if it turns out I'm wrong and I'm lying to you and he's innocent, GO AHEAD AND LYNCH ME.
Or, yknow, we could just do it the other way around. :P If Evan's neutral, that doesn't mean that you're not evil. The two aren't mutually exclusive. So killing Evan first doesn't give us any information about you. Nor does killing you give us much info about Evan (except maybe that he's more likely to be telling the truth if you come up as evil since you don't mind him being killed...though that's not guaranteed). So we should take out the person we believe to be most dangerous first (aka you).

_________________
RIX Alum | Patrick Henry College | Class of 2019


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:34 am
Posts: 9
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: You'll never know
Cyberknight wrote:
marinadelayne wrote:
The part that excludes the possibility of outside interference of people like you (aka mafia). ;)

Ah, this is interesting. Just what sort of "outside interference" is capable of undoing a troll power??

The only kind of interference that would stop Evan's powers is a block, and Evan claims he did not get blocked last night.

Quote:
Panicking just a little? ;) Don't worry I'm sure the mafia can take care of Evan I'm 99.99 percent sure he's neutral even if he lied. Also no one else has claimed to be neutral

Oh, right, he lied about his powers for no reason just for fun.

Also, the "mafia" will not take care of Evan, because he is evil.

Look, you don't believe me and Hammy? Go ahead and lynch him and see for yourself (you've nothing to lose, he's not even on your side!). And then, if it turns out I'm wrong and I'm lying to you and he's innocent, GO AHEAD AND LYNCH ME.

Yeah or we can cut out the middle man and lynch you rn. Look you claim to have great powers and you may... Just for the mafia so far you've done squat to help the good. Plus we all know you're evil.and if by some miracle you are good then we'll kill Evan for you

_________________
Jacob Shelton, region VIII
NCFCA
2013/14 - Oliver/Shelton (NCfCA) --2013/14 -Shelton/Taylor (Stoa)
2014/15 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2014/15 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)
2015/16 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2015/16 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
marinadelayne wrote:
Or, yknow, we could just do it the other way around. :P If Evan's neutral, that doesn't mean that you're not evil. The two aren't mutually exclusive. So killing Evan first doesn't give us any information about you. Nor does killing you give us much info about Evan (except maybe that he's more likely to be telling the truth if you come up as evil since you don't mind him being killed...though that's not guaranteed). So we should take out the person we believe to be most dangerous first (aka you).

Would someone mind telling me why I'm so "dangerous"? If it makes you feel any better, I was blocked a couple nights ago, and JMP still died. IDK if the person who did it was good or not, but if he was good, that proves I do not have kill powers.

Seriously: tell me why you suspect me, I'm sure that you are misunderstanding something. :) Is it the date typo in my RPM you're worried about, or what?

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 pm
Posts: 1374
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: H*wL*tt P*ck*rd muffins
marinadelayne wrote:
Cyberknight wrote:
Look, you don't believe me and Hammy? Go ahead and lynch him and see for yourself (you've nothing to lose, he's not even on your side!). And then, if it turns out I'm wrong and I'm lying to you and he's innocent, GO AHEAD AND LYNCH ME.
Or, yknow, we could just do it the other way around. :P If Evan's neutral, that doesn't mean that you're not evil. The two aren't mutually exclusive. So killing Evan first doesn't give us any information about you. Nor does killing you give us much info about Evan (except maybe that he's more likely to be telling the truth if you come up as evil since you don't mind him being killed...though that's not guaranteed). So we should take out the person we believe to be most dangerous first (aka you).

Excellent analysis. <3 But before I hop on the Cyberknight train, would someone mind telling me why he's the priority target? Jacob is growing very irksome to deal with and isn't giving me any reason to vote for him. :evil:

_________________
-Joshua
The dumb Boatswain's Mate who once did debate
Proud Coastie, Puddle Pirate, and Shallow Water Sailor


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:34 am
Posts: 9
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: You'll never know
Hammy wrote:
Jacob is growing very irksome to deal with and isn't giving me any reason to vote for him. :evil:

Idk what your talking about I told you 'sometimes I just know things and sometiems you just don't need to know things ;)'

_________________
Jacob Shelton, region VIII
NCFCA
2013/14 - Oliver/Shelton (NCfCA) --2013/14 -Shelton/Taylor (Stoa)
2014/15 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2014/15 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)
2015/16 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2015/16 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:55 am
Posts: 211
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: VA
jnshelton cause he keeps saying to trust him and, quite frankly, I don't.

_________________
NCFCA Region IX (FASD)

Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '12-'16


Retired.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:34 am
Posts: 9
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: You'll never know
Say what?!??

_________________
Jacob Shelton, region VIII
NCFCA
2013/14 - Oliver/Shelton (NCfCA) --2013/14 -Shelton/Taylor (Stoa)
2014/15 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2014/15 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)
2015/16 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2015/16 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:34 am
Posts: 9
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: You'll never know
JustM.e wrote:
jnshelton cause he keeps saying to trust him and, quite frankly, I don't.

Just bc I like not giving away all my information to mafia (and also enjoy messing with hammy) is not a reason to lynch me...

_________________
Jacob Shelton, region VIII
NCFCA
2013/14 - Oliver/Shelton (NCfCA) --2013/14 -Shelton/Taylor (Stoa)
2014/15 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2014/15 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)
2015/16 - Seidel/Shelton (NCFCA)--2015/16 - Hayes/Shelton (Stoa)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am
Posts: 1393
Home Schooled: Yes
Quote:
Just bc I like not giving away all my information to mafia (and also enjoy messing with hammy) is not a reason to lynch me...

It makes no sense for you to say "I have this amazing information" and then not say what it is. I could just as easily say "I have amazing information against jnshelton, trust me guysss!!!!" but I don't give people a reason to trust me.

Maybe if you told people why on earth you suspect me, they'd trust you. Problem is, you probably can't, because you are likely mafia yourself and are trying to lynch me just because I prevented a second death last night.

If you ACTUALLY HAD information that proved I was evil, you would have absolutely no motivation to keep it secret. What difference does it make if "the mafia knows the information"? If it's really proof that I'm evil, I don't see why it makes a single bit of difference whether the mafia knows it or not.

_________________
Check out my new website!

"Never quote yourself on internet forums" - Gabriel Blacklock, 2014


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 911 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited