homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 6:40 pm
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 16 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:19 am
Posts: 54
Home Schooled: Yes
Ho ho ho! Hey guys I'm back.

_________________
The Bible has a say on every topic, even debate!
Job 13:18 "Behold, I have prepared my case; I know that I shall be in the right."
Proverbs 18:17 "The first to plead his case seems just, until another comes and [cross-]examines him."


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:01 am
Posts: 649
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Flying a UFO to an undisclosed location ;)
Mr. E. wrote:
BTW, Joker is dangerous. Good and Evil should temporarily unite to kill Joker. Just a thought.

Well, Mafia, how about you kill him tonight :D.
Also, yay maranathaman :).

_________________
John Mark Porter, Alumni
Arx Axiom/Carpe Dictum/Verdict/UADC/HSDC/HSDRC

2011-12 l Porter/Thomason, Light/Porter
2012-13 l Bailey/Porter
2013-14 l Bailey/Porter
2014-15 l Folkert/Porter

2015-16 I Childs/Porter


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:03 am
Posts: 79
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: I can't bother to think of something clever, so I'll just use something overused.
JohnMarkPorter1 wrote:
Mr. E. wrote:
BTW, Joker is dangerous. Good and Evil should temporarily unite to kill Joker. Just a thought.

Well, Mafia, how about you kill him tonight :D .

:o
Image
Time to face it: I won't win. So I may as well tell you this:We send in who to kill based on usernames. BUT if I'm lynched, then we get the ability to lynch based on character names. So all we have to do is lynch me next day phase, then on the next night, we can kill him! It will require cooperation from the good team, since we can't do it ourselves. And it saves a lot of time trying to figure out who it is. Everyone, vote for me as soon as you can!

This may be the 1st time in mafia history when a mafia volunteered to get lynched.

_________________
"This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."
"Sticks and stones can damage your vital organs, so always wear body armor."
I have no life and Nuna is the kindest.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:42 am 
Offline
is jealous
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 8:50 pm
Posts: 224
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: climbing in yo windows, snatchin' all yo people up
Do you have any evidence that the joker's actually a character other than the random laughter? Also that seems like a really weak power bonus to get to rebalance the teams, since the characters can be *literally* anyone :P .

Basically, I don't buy this for a second. Take out creepystalker out next as planned. Heh....heh.... heheheheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEH.... eh

_________________
Elizabeth Danford | Alumni


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:03 am
Posts: 79
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: I can't bother to think of something clever, so I'll just use something overused.
Dibbles wrote:
Do you have any evidence that the joker's actually a character other than the random laughter? Also that seems like a really weak power bonus to get to rebalance the teams, since the characters can be *literally* anyone :P .

Basically, I don't buy this for a second. Take out creepystalker out next as planned. Heh....heh.... heheheheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEH.... eh

Well, there's the purple letters. Ok, now that I think about it, it might not be the Joker. It probably is, but it might not be. But at least we know that there's a dangerous independent out there. We know he's independent because no one seems to know who he is, or exactly what's going on w/ the laughing. But Joker is a good educated guess, and it's at least worth a try. I mean who else would have laughter bombs? Not saying it's impossible, but I find it unlikely.
As for the bonus being weak, I thought so at 1st too, but maybe they knew this would happen. What if the mods threw in hints that there was a Joker, so that I could get lynched, then kill him, w/out knowing who it is? I know it's a long shot, but even if it wasn't their intention from the beginning, that's what I got, and we may as well use it.

_________________
"This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."
"Sticks and stones can damage your vital organs, so always wear body armor."
I have no life and Nuna is the kindest.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:40 am 
Offline
is jealous
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 8:50 pm
Posts: 224
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: climbing in yo windows, snatchin' all yo people up
Pretty sure that's marking me for death.^
Anyway, if I die, for the 5,000th reminder, please kill creepystalker. Heh....heh.... heheheheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEH.... eh. Kthxbai.

_________________
Elizabeth Danford | Alumni


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:03 am
Posts: 79
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: I can't bother to think of something clever, so I'll just use something overused.
How was that marking you for death? I was simply explaining why you should all lynch me. If Joker doesn't die tonight. If he does, then I don't know. You've been laughing too Dibbles, maybe you'll be killed by Joker. We'll be able to tell by the means of death.

_________________
"This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."
"Sticks and stones can damage your vital organs, so always wear body armor."
I have no life and Nuna is the kindest.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:30 am 
Offline
is jealous
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 8:50 pm
Posts: 224
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: climbing in yo windows, snatchin' all yo people up
Mr. E. wrote:
How was that marking you for death? I was simply explaining why you should all lynch me. If Joker doesn't die tonight. If he does, then I don't know. You've been laughing too Dibbles, maybe you'll be killed by Joker. We'll be able to tell by the means of death.


I was referring to the laughter in my post, sorry for the confusion. Heh....heh.... heheheheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEH.... eh. :P

_________________
Elizabeth Danford | Alumni


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:13 pm
Posts: 468
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Chesapeake, VA
“I know what’s causing all of the laughing. IT’S THE JOKER!” one creature kept on repeating.

“No it’s not. Be quiet, you evil person you,” everyone else groaned.

“Oh whatever. I’ll show all of you. I know what I’m talking about. Really, I do.”

A shot rings out! There is an evil laugh! And a dude dies! WOAH.

JustM.e (Joker) (formerly Armadillo With Clothes On) has died. Day ends Saturday the 30th at 12 pm.

_________________
click.
also click.
click this too.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 3:22 pm
Posts: 9
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Flickering between dimensions and always returning to somewhere in Tennessee.
Well that was quick. Going with the plan I'm voting creepystalker.

_________________
-Katherine Huckabay-

Region 7 - NCFCA

| Huckabay/Stewart | 2012-2013, UN Year |
| Huckabay/Stewart | 2013-2014, Election Law Year |
| Huckabay/Vest | 2014-2015, Middle East Year |
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:01 am
Posts: 649
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Flying a UFO to an undisclosed location ;)
Voting creepystalker, unless something changes :). Also, should the random laughing that's been added end?
Heeeeeeeheeeeheeeheehehee. and did Justin die a mafia/cult after he had found Beth Wilson and fulfilled his original RPM?

_________________
John Mark Porter, Alumni
Arx Axiom/Carpe Dictum/Verdict/UADC/HSDC/HSDRC

2011-12 l Porter/Thomason, Light/Porter
2012-13 l Bailey/Porter
2013-14 l Bailey/Porter
2014-15 l Folkert/Porter

2015-16 I Childs/Porter


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:19 pm
Posts: 123
Home Schooled: Yes
Justin turned into the Joker after he fulfilled his win condition yes. I'm not so sure about creepeystalker. I think anorton's too good of a mafia player to give up that much information about the other mafia to anyone. I think he probably changed out the name of the real mafia with creepeystalker because she was under suspicion and he knew this would happen. It's at least a possibility and we shouldn't take anorton's word as 100% or even generally reliable. Also, as far as I can tell the only kill that creepestalker has used all game was against anorton. So maybe we should keep her around for this next night phase and see if she uses her kill as we instruct her. If she does she's helping the good team and if she doesn't we know immediately that she's mafia.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 3:22 pm
Posts: 9
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Flickering between dimensions and always returning to somewhere in Tennessee.
atshelton wrote:
Justin turned into the Joker after he fulfilled his win condition yes. I'm not so sure about creepeystalker. I think anorton's too good of a mafia player to give up that much information about the other mafia to anyone. I think he probably changed out the name of the real mafia with creepeystalker because she was under suspicion and he knew this would happen. It's at least a possibility and we shouldn't take anorton's word as 100% or even generally reliable. Also, as far as I can tell the only kill that creepestalker has used all game was against anorton. So maybe we should keep her around for this next night phase and see if she uses her kill as we instruct her. If she does she's helping the good team and if she doesn't we know immediately that she's mafia.


Caleb, I understand you distrust me some (even thought I explained my position and reasoning), but that doesn't discredit my testimony. I was the only one that used a power on creepystalker (PM if you question this), and it was directed at anorton. No matter what, if she had a night kill and was telling the truth then anorton would have died. The only thing that could counter this claim would be someone proving anorton can't be killed at night.

_________________
-Katherine Huckabay-

Region 7 - NCFCA

| Huckabay/Stewart | 2012-2013, UN Year |
| Huckabay/Stewart | 2013-2014, Election Law Year |
| Huckabay/Vest | 2014-2015, Middle East Year |
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:19 pm
Posts: 123
Home Schooled: Yes
zZzSapphireBluezZz wrote:
atshelton wrote:
Justin turned into the Joker after he fulfilled his win condition yes. I'm not so sure about creepeystalker. I think anorton's too good of a mafia player to give up that much information about the other mafia to anyone. I think he probably changed out the name of the real mafia with creepeystalker because she was under suspicion and he knew this would happen. It's at least a possibility and we shouldn't take anorton's word as 100% or even generally reliable. Also, as far as I can tell the only kill that creepestalker has used all game was against anorton. So maybe we should keep her around for this next night phase and see if she uses her kill as we instruct her. If she does she's helping the good team and if she doesn't we know immediately that she's mafia.


Caleb, I understand you distrust me some (even thought I explained my position and reasoning), but that doesn't discredit my testimony. I was the only one that used a power on creepystalker (PM if you question this), and it was directed at anorton. No matter what, if she had a night kill and was telling the truth then anorton would have died. The only thing that could counter this claim would be someone proving anorton can't be killed at night.


Or that anorton was protected that night. Or that anorton couldn't be killed by good until all other mafia were dead. Which is completely possible because I think it was he Joker not the good lynch that killed anorton during the day phase. It might have been that our lynch wasn't what killed anorton because he couldn't be killed by good but could be killed by the Joker. Also, I'm not Caleb, he died already. :lol: (though he didn't trust you either.) Or I could be wrong about all this and creepeystalker is mafia. I'm just saying, there's a possibility she's good. And since tonight's investigate didn't turn up anything else conclusive I guess it's probably a good idea to test this out and see if anorton really did just mess up that bad. Creepeystalker


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 3:22 pm
Posts: 9
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Flickering between dimensions and always returning to somewhere in Tennessee.
Did I really just call you Caleb. :? :lol: Oops. Doesn't anyone else get the feeling that Mr.E is just a Jester? He really wants to die.

_________________
-Katherine Huckabay-

Region 7 - NCFCA

| Huckabay/Stewart | 2012-2013, UN Year |
| Huckabay/Stewart | 2013-2014, Election Law Year |
| Huckabay/Vest | 2014-2015, Middle East Year |
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 2:29 am
Posts: 0
Home Schooled: Yes
There's not much I have to say that I haven't already in previous posts. I still stand by my claim of innocence and offer to use my night kill in any way that could be useful. If it doesn't work, or someone investigates me and I come up evil in the mean time, then I'll accept my fate. :P

I will add that JustM.e tried to get me to save him from the mafia last night, threatening "infectious happenings" if I didn't. I didn't because I couldn't. So there is a good chance I am already dying in which case you truly have nothing to lose by keeping me alive one more day... heheheheheHUeehe

Also I am voting zZzSapphireBluezZz for now because several (including one now confirmed good - and dead) players have told me that she is suspicious.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 3:22 pm
Posts: 9
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: Flickering between dimensions and always returning to somewhere in Tennessee.
creepystalker wrote:
Also I am voting zZzSapphireBluezZz for now because several (including one now confirmed good - and dead) players have told me that she is suspicious.


What were the warrants? And who was the confirmed person? I need a little more to go on in order to defend myself. :lol:

_________________
-Katherine Huckabay-

Region 7 - NCFCA

| Huckabay/Stewart | 2012-2013, UN Year |
| Huckabay/Stewart | 2013-2014, Election Law Year |
| Huckabay/Vest | 2014-2015, Middle East Year |
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 2:29 am
Posts: 0
Home Schooled: Yes
Messages I received while trying to decide who to kill two nights ago:
atshelton wrote:
Ok, you can use your kill on SaphireBlue tonight. She is claiming to have a random redirect which is usually a power that someone evil has because it never really helps the good team. So I'm pretty sure she is either neutral or evil because I've never seen good have that power. Either way, killing her isn't going to hurt the good team and she might be evil.

CalebAshley wrote:
Yeah please kill Sapphire. Her Power isn't useful and she's been trolling and unresponsive lately. She also has claimed neutral to various players and evil to me.

Caleb (confirmed good and dead) also mentioned anorton, changed his mind to Justin, then settled again on you:
CalebAshley wrote:
Actually stick with her she's more of a sure thing.

I asked them if you had been investigated - atshelton said no. I didn't want to be responsible for the death of someone who might be good heehuehuehehehee so I decided kind of last minute to kill anorton since there seemed to be strong agreement on his alignment. You claim to have redirected my power that night to anorton. I initially suspected a third party had altered/blocked one or both of our actions. That may still be what happened, or you are evil - I honestly don't know. HeehuHueEEehheeeeee. But I don't have a better option since I'm not going to vote for myself...


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:18 am
Posts: 71
Home Schooled: Yes
Location: at a liberal rally, probably
Caleb's word obviously isn't gospel, but I think he had a lot of good information.
CalebAshley wrote:
I think Sapphire is the cult leader.

I don't know if that means we should prioritize her above or below the mafia members... but if the cult still has a convert, then they might be even more dangerous than the mafia. I don't know.

_________________
| Region II |
| WSU '21 |


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:19 pm
Posts: 123
Home Schooled: Yes
Changing to SaphireBlue I'm fairly certain Creepeystalker is dying. (I think the joker's kills were in the form of laughing gas and take about two phases to work.) So there's not much point in lynching her. (Though she is suspicious too.) Also, she has offered to use her kill on whoever the good team wants so that could be helpful.


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 16 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited