homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:50 am
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 1416 Next
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:22 am 

Home Schooled: Yes
First of all, anorton. No matter how you swing it, jerk move. (Or very foolish move? Either way I don't understand your strategy.)

Secondly (and this may be fall on deaf ears in which case so be it) I'm not Loki, I'm Thor. I have a night kill that can be used every other night. I tried to use it last night for the first time (feel free to PM for details) and it was either blocked or diverted (possibly to Johnnyw256? I honestly don't know, I was just told it was a "MIGHTY effort but ultimately unsuccessful" - maybe next time I will be more worthy xP). Regardless, in a last ditch effort to save myself, here is my RPM for all interested and ambivalent parties.
Johnnyw256 wrote:
Thor

Power(s): Super hammer skillz.

Thor is amayzing literally like Chris Hemsworth <3 <3 <3 the mods may or may not fall in love with you. Ahem. Behind his charms and rugged good looks are his powerful muscles (espesh those ABS). You have the ability to throw a hammer. Whoop de doo. BUT WAIT. It's less boring than it sounds. Because it is a MIGHTY HAMMER. If you hit someone with it, they die. So be careful. At night you can choose one person to throw your hammer at. But it takes a night to come back, so you can only use it every other night at most.

Alignment: Good

Win condition: Whosoever be he worthy shall win this game of mafia. Just kill all the baddies, per usual.

It's a simple switch to claim I am Loki, and makes since if anorton was covering his tracks and protecting at least some of his fellow mafia when he betrayed them. Anyway, I don't have anything more to say... Please (at least!) consider investigating me during the next night phase before killing me on the word(s) of a confirmed mafia and possible cult member(s). Or at least do a little more research.

Thirdly, as a last aside, has anyone considered that the "huehuehuehahas" that have been edited into people's posts (or not) might indicate cult membership..? We know Justin, happily reunited with Beth Wilson, now has a new role (although I don't know what it is) and he was one of the first to have the laughter in his post. At least consider the possibility that this is cultish.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:28 am 

So I died. :cry: But I get one last post. :)

Suspicions: Anorton ( :roll: no duh), Sapphireblue but I am not sure, and maybe atshelton.

But I do know for sure that Creepystalker is GOOD!!! Don't lynch her!!!!
And I believe that Mr.E is probably good too. Anorton had to put one evil person (who already died) in the edited RPM. Oh yeah, it was edited.

And whoever is putting "Mwehehehehehue" into the posts, stop. And if it is a GM which it probably is, then ignore it. It doesn't mean anything (most likely).

Good team play smart, investigate and be sure you are killing someone evil.

2014-2015 | Barnes/Spence
2015-2016 | Amedick/Barnes (2.0)
2016-2017 | Amedick/Barnes
2017-2018 | Amedick/Barnes

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:35 am 
is jealous

Jonah.a.barnes wrote:
So I died. :cry: But I get one last post. :)

Suspicions: Anorton ( :roll: no duh), Sapphireblue but I am not sure, and maybe atshelton.

But I do know for sure that Creepystalker is GOOD!!! Don't lynch her!!!!
And I believe that Mr.E is probably good too. Anorton had to put one evil person (who already died) in the edited RPM. Oh yeah, it was edited.

And whoever is putting "Mwehehehehehue" into the posts, stop. And if it is a GM which it probably is, then ignore it. It doesn't mean anything (most likely).

Good team play smart, investigate and be sure you are killing someone evil.

Would love to have seen some evidence for their innocence there. :roll: Either way, we should have confirmation on creepystalker/Mr. E's guilt soon enough anyway. In the meantime, we'll take out anorton and go from there.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:51 am 

Location: Flickering between dimensions and always returning to somewhere in Tennessee.
Dibbles wrote:

Would love to have seen some evidence for their innocence there. :roll: Either way, we should have confirmation on creepystalker/Mr. E's guilt soon enough anyway. In the meantime, we'll take out anorton and go from there.

We have confirmation and creepystalker's guilt now, or at least once you finish reading this post. In order for this accusation to make any sense I'll have to tell everyone my power. Somewhat stupid, but with the current track record on killing basically confirmed mafia it is necessary. I can redirect one person's power a night, including being able to pick the target. The second part of that was weird to me and I can post some PMs between me and the GMs for confirmation. Also, the GMs tell me if it works or not.

Last night I redirected Maya's power (as she claims, a night kill) to anorton. I was then told is worked, but as you can see he is still alive. Maya even said this was the first time she tried to use her power, so it being used the night before last night won't work as a defense. Also, we have to look at what anorton is saying she is: Loki. In Marvel Loki can change his appearance and other stuff. Just a thought, but Maya might have been given a fake good RPM at the beginning of the game.

Mr. E has really been pushing to keep anorton alive, which is weird. He's also never voted for him (if I'm wrong, correct me).

Side note: Dibbles/Caleb, when was the exact time anorton sent you his RPM? I want to know if he just picked some names from what had already been discussed in the form.

Region 7 - NCFCA

| Huckabay/Stewart | 2012-2013, UN Year |
| Huckabay/Stewart | 2013-2014, Election Law Year |
| Huckabay/Vest | 2014-2015, Middle East Year |
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:12 am 

1st: I forgot to put it in red. zZzSapphireBluezZz.
2nd:Ok, I admit, I'm evil. There's no way to deny that at this point. I will say nothing for or against creepystalker, or any supposed teammates. BTW, do kill me last. That would be great. Just keep me alive until everyone's dead. Thx. :twisted: (This may or may not be a bluff. Or a double bluff. I have been known to consider quintuple bluffs. :twisted: )

I have no life and Nuna is the kindest.
Dragons!
[Here since 7/23]
[Here since 7/23]

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:19 am 

Location: Flickering between dimensions and always returning to somewhere in Tennessee.
Mr. E. wrote:
1st: I forgot to put it in red. zZzSapphireBluezZz.
2nd:Ok, I admit, I'm evil. There's no way to deny that at this point. I will say nothing for or against creepystalker, or any supposed teammates. BTW, do kill me last. That would be great. Just keep me alive until everyone's dead. Thx. :twisted: (This may or may not be a bluff. Or a double bluff. I have been known to consider quintuple bluffs. :twisted: )

Just a side note: the fact that all the evil people want to lynch me somewhat backs up the fact that I'm good. :lol:

Region 7 - NCFCA

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:31 am 

Well this is all taking a very interesting turn haha. I wasn't going to elaborate on my actions but I actually tried to kill anorton last night, despite the wishes of several people who actually encouraged me to kill you, Sapphire. It seems to me that there are two possible explanations here.

One, you are mafia or cult (more likely cult imo - I definitely believe you at least started out good) and are trying to get me lynched, knowing full well that I am good.

Or two, a third party somehow blocked/redirected/protected anorton against both of our actions (I wouldn't be surprised at some weird game mechanic accounting for this) and we are now senselessly accusing each other.

And you're right, I could have been given a fake good RPM... or I could have simply been given a good RPM...

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:17 pm 

Since we have a near unanimous vote and nothing is happening can we end this phase early?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:20 pm 

Mweheheheheheue. Mweheheheheheue. Mweheheheheheue. Mweheheheheheue. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hammy wrote:
Also, Cashley died in a hole. I don't know why you keep trusting him. I mean sure he's super good at mafia and knows exactly what he's doing, but I feel like maybe some game you would just not trust him. :P Props to you Cashley, always making my games exciting.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:24 pm 

^Third.

Region 7 - NCFCA

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:26 pm 

Eh sure why not.

Phase ending early because democracy. Post coming shortly.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:26 pm 

CalebAshley wrote:
Mweheheheheheue. Mweheheheheheue. Mweheheheheheue. Mweheheheheheue. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

For some reason, I get the feeling that the original content of this post has been slightly altered. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:33 pm 

atshelton wrote:
CalebAshley wrote:

For some reason, I get the feeling that the original content of this post has been slightly altered. :lol:

Hammy wrote:
Also, Cashley died in a hole. I don't know why you keep trusting him. I mean sure he's super good at mafia and knows exactly what he's doing, but I feel like maybe some game you would just not trust him. :P Props to you Cashley, always making my games exciting.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:53 pm 

Yoyoyo peeps. We believe in democracy. Even though we are ghosts who were brutally murdered by those who are now voting for FASTER PHASES. Anyways Day 3 has ended. And...a lot of things happened!

First anorton gets lynched. Blah blah blah whatever. That has been coming since Day 1. But more important stuffs happened.

“Hey I’m smart I figured ever- MUHAHA MWAHHAA MWEEEHEEHEE”

“Uh guys what’s wrong with Cashley?”

“I have no idea! Mwahahaha.”

Something seemed to be wrong! People were laughing strangely. And Cashley seemed to be laughing the most. Suddenly he choked on another laugh. And then. He died.

But wait! There’s more! While everyone was confused about the laughing, another character spun a magical ball of energy that went to the corpse of Santa Claus and brought him back to life!

anorton (GLaDOS) has died. He was evil. CalebAshley (LSD) has died. He was good. maranathaman has been brought back to life. Night 4 has begun, please get actions in by Thursday, May 28, at noon EST

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:14 pm 

Already it has been fun!! :D

To whoever killed me: Thanks you just wasted a power or whatever exactly happened on a good player with no power outside of the editing stuff which everybody knew about by the end of day one.

I tried to troll Creepy Stalker and pretended to be cult again she said she wanted to be converted. A real good player wouldn't have wanted that especially given the fact good's ship is on the rise. So yeah she is evil don't listen to other things you may be hearing.

UMM I'm betting the laughing mechanic has something to do with Justin so I'd look into him. Not saying he's bad or cult just that some weirdness is going on.

I still don't trust Sapphire ya'll should decide on some kind of test for her tonight.

It's conceivable that Shelton and Maranthaman are cult. So at least be aware of that. But I'm not that suspicious of them.

I personally think Hammy was the cult convert, but I'm not sure about that.

Thanks for the great game Marina and Brett!!!! :)

Hammy wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:50 pm 

Johnnyw256 wrote:
“Hey I’m smart I figured ever- MUHAHA MWAHHAA MWEEEHEEHEE”

“Uh guys what’s wrong with Cashley?”

“I have no idea! Mwahahaha.”

Something seemed to be wrong! People were laughing strangely. And Cashley seemed to be laughing the most. Suddenly he choked on another laugh. And then. He died.

But wait! There’s more! While everyone was confused about the laughing, another character spun a magical ball of energy that went to the corpse of Santa Claus and brought him back to life!

[b]anorton (GLaDOS) has died. He was evil. CalebAshley (LSD) has died. He was good. maranathaman has been brought back to life.

:o All the evidence points to one thing.... The laughter bombs.... The interchanging colors.... There's only one possibility....
THE JOKER IS IN THIS GAME!
It all makes sense now! Joker has laughing gas which makes people laugh and smile uncontrollably, then they die! Also, he has a purple suit, which partially explains the purple letters! Also, Joker is insane, he doesn't work w/ anyone, so no one would know who he is, he's an independent! :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :o :shock: :shock:
Oh, and I have no idea about the resurrect.

Dragons!
[Here since 7/23]
[Here since 7/23]

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:52 pm 

BTW, Joker is dangerous. Good and Evil should temporarily unite to kill Joker. Just a thought.

Dragons!
[Here since 7/23]
[Here since 7/23]

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:00 pm 

CalebAshley wrote:
I tried to troll Creepy Stalker and pretended to be cult again she said she wanted to be converted. A real good player wouldn't have wanted that especially given the fact good's ship is on the rise. So yeah she is evil don't listen to other things you may be hearing.

Caleb kept bluffing about wanting to convert me. I told him to go ahead and do it if he wanted to as proof that he was actually the cult convert, since it would benefit the cult no matter what my alignment. He didn't and he obviously wasn't. End of story :P

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:25 am 
is jealous

Mr. E. wrote:
BTW, Joker is dangerous. Good and Evil should temporarily unite to kill Joker. Just a thought.

Seems legit coming from a confirmed mafia. ;) Heh....heh.... heheheheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEH.... eh

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:09 am 

Dibbles wrote:
Mr. E. wrote:

Seems legit coming from a confirmed mafia. ;)

Srsly, Joker is always dangerous, and OP. He has a good chance of winning if we don't unite. Especially if he has a team, which is unlikely, but possible.

Dragons!
[Here since 7/23]
[Here since 7/23]

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 1416 Next