homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:51 am
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:56 pm 

Home Schooled: Yes
Hehehe y'all amuse me. xD

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:00 pm 
Hint hint peoples.

~Night 2~

Day dawned in the imperial city of Alcamoth.

The citizens had loved their crown princess, Melia Antiqua. However, agitators began to spread dissension among the people over her half-Homs and half-High Entia heritage, initiating a racist "100% High Entia only" campaign. The furor reached a breaking point at noon, and by the time the sun was slowly fading, Melia Antiqua was no more.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Colony 9, Shulk suddenly became very uneasy. He felt as if something dreadful was about to happen, and he wasn't sure what to do about it.

Mr. E. (Melia Antiqua) has been killed. He (she) was good.

Night 2 begins now and ends on May 7th at 12:00 noon PST. I have gotten a single demanding request to speed up the phases, so if more people lobby me to do that, I can make the deadlines a few hours earlier for future phases. Day actions are being processed as I type, and update PMs are soon forthcoming.

On a different note: I find it sad that Mr. E. died primarily because of the fanart, as I liked that picture and decided to put it in his rolepm. Also, the Trolly-troll and Fishy-fish interaction is slightly humorous and is 100% adorable, so I'll allow it - even though the quote-upon-quote-upon-quote-upon-quote syndrome is a pain to read. ;P

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. -Psalm 42:1

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:04 pm 

Evan wrote:

Kind of funny because I don't really feel bad at all. :P

Evan wrote:
On a different note: I find it sad that Mr. E. died primarily because of the fanart, as I liked that picture and decided to put it in his rolepm.

You didn't say anything about purposefully putting in inconsistencies, so we went with the information that we had.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:09 pm 

Aww that's depressing. SORRY Mr. E. :(

Anyways can anybody with an investigate PM me? I may be able to leave you out of the nightly universal roleblock. (And it costs less if I do so! Yay for win-wins).

Alsooo whoever stole my money? Nice try. ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:20 pm 

Evan wrote:
~Night 2~

How wrong everyone was.

Good night people. sleep well.

Job 13:18 "Behold, I have prepared my case; I know that I shall be in the right."
Proverbs 18:17 "The first to plead his case seems just, until another comes and [cross-]examines him."

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:24 pm 

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: This is sad, sorry Mr.E. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

2014-2015 | Barnes/Spence
2015-2016 | Amedick/Barnes (2.0)
2016-2017 | Amedick/Barnes
2017-2018 | Amedick/Barnes

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:26 pm 

Evan wrote:
The citizens had loved their crown princess, Melia Antiqua. However, agitators began to spread dissension among the people over her half-Homs and half-High Entia heritage, initiating a racist "100% High Entia only" campaign. The furor reached a breaking point at noon, and by the time the sun was slowly fading, Melia Antiqua was no more.

You racist agitators! :x
Evan wrote:

No one listened to meeeeeeeee....
Evan wrote:
On a different note: I find it sad that Mr. E. died primarily because of the fanart, as I liked that picture and decided to put it in his rolepm.

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Evan wrote:
Also, the Trolly-troll and Fishy-fish interaction is slightly humorous and is 100% adorable, so I'll allow it - even though the quote-upon-quote-upon-quote-upon-quote syndrome is a pain to read. ;P

*agrees w/ Evan*
P.S.
I forgive those of you who were not agitating everyone else. As for the rest.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Ok, I don't care anymore.

I have no life and Nuna is the kindest.
Dragons!
[Here since 7/23]
[Here since 7/23]

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:42 am 

So I was just diagnosed with mono, which means that I'm... really out. I'm so sorry, Evan. Feel free to do something arbitrary with my role.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 3:29 pm 
Hint hint peoples.

Effervescent wrote:
So I was just diagnosed with mono, which means that I'm... really out. I'm so sorry, Evan. Feel free to do something arbitrary with my role.

I'm so sorry to hear about this, Kay. :( I am embarrassed to say I don't know what "mono" is, but it sounds serious. What is it, and does it mean you won't be at NITOC? (Edit: NVM, Googled and regretted it. :P Knew it by its more common name. Sorry to hear you're out of commission, Kay.)

Since she's out, if someone wants to replace her, I can replace her with you. (Pre-emption: Sorry, Mr. E., but no, I can't let you back in the game with a new role. ;P) Or, if no one volunteers, I guess I'll just kill her at the end of this phase.

(Reposting the above to also mention that I have only received two actions this phase so far. So, if you want to do anything with your money or actions, you better get them in by today at 12:00 noon PST!)

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. -Psalm 42:1

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 3:51 pm 
Bumble! Bumble!

Effervescent wrote:

Geez, you can't play mafia with mono? I worked all summer with pertussis. :mrgreen:

Seriously, get better soon. I've heard that mono's pretty lousy. :(

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:11 pm 
Hint hint peoples.

~Day 2~

The attack finally came, and wiped out much of the good team hierarchy. Shulk collapsed, his last words being: "The sword...I'm really feeling it...now it's Shulk's time..." Sharla was felled by a gunshot, while Dunban was pulverized by a giant Mechon foot.

With much of their leaders now gone, the remaining good team members fled and huddled together in fear in a safe location on the Bionis' Shoulder, wondering how they were to resist the Mechon attacks that threatened to exterminate all organic life on the Bionis. They knew they didn't have much time left to organize a counterattack.

Johnnyw256 (Shulk), Little Miss Jazzy (Sharla), and Bee (Dunban) have all been killed. They were all good.

Day 2 begins now and ends on May 9th at 12:00 noon PST.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:32 pm 

Welp. That happened. Sooo here is my after death post:

Basically money was stolen from me during the last day. I had enough that I could block the next night, but not this night. So I got someone to protect me and starting planning with other people. Mostly dead people >.>

Which leads me to suspect (in no particular order):
1) Atshelton, for the money stealing thing. Several people PMed me about how much money I had/needed, but he was the most persistent, and I think only he and Bee knew that I had exactly enough to block everyone one more time.
2) Marinadelayne, for the death. Cause she was the person who was supposed to protect me.
3) Dibbles (mayyybe). Popped up night 2 with a pretty powerful ability, told me and LMJ about it (and I believe Bee...not certain of that). If anyone had the knowledge to kill the three that were killed, it would be her.

Or I could be completely wrong. Anyways being alive was fun while it lasted! And thanks to Evan for running this game. Best of luck to everyone but the bad guys!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:45 pm 

NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not good people. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Okay, Marinadelayne

2014-2015 | Barnes/Spence
2015-2016 | Amedick/Barnes (2.0)
2016-2017 | Amedick/Barnes
2017-2018 | Amedick/Barnes

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:13 pm 

Jonah.a.barnes wrote:
Okay, Marinadelayne
Rude.

What can I say. Life got busy. This week was crazy...I didn't exactly have a lot of time to spend on mafia. But you don't have to kill me for it. With four good people down, we can't exactly afford a bad lynch. I'm voting Dibbles, per Brett's warrants. Unless she wants to persuade me otherwise?

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:20 am 
Bumble! Bumble!

Johnnyw256 wrote:
Which leads me to suspect (in no particular order):
1) Atshelton, for the money stealing thing. Several people PMed me about how much money I had/needed, but he was the most persistent, and I think only he and Bee knew that I had exactly enough to block everyone one more time.
2) Marinadelayne, for the death. Cause she was the person who was supposed to protect me.
3) Dibbles (mayyybe). Popped up night 2 with a pretty powerful ability, told me and LMJ about it (and I believe Bee...not certain of that). If anyone had the knowledge to kill the three that were killed, it would be her.

Actually I didn't know any of this. I just sent Brett 1K day 1. No one else PM'd me all game. My guess is LMJ sent him money too, or investigated him or something, and someone targeted everyone who'd visited him, knowing that good people had to be sending him money. Otherwise I can't think of any reason to kill me.

anywho. Pulverized by a Mechon foot after losing my ability to wield my own sword. Pathetic. Have fun, guys.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:49 am 

Let's go for Dibbles

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:05 am 

Guys we need actual warrants. Brett really didn't provide that much. I don't think Shelton is that suspicious. When you ask people to give you money don't be surprised when they try to figure out how much you need. Marina is kinda suspicious and she'd be at the top of my list except she has definitely had an exciting week and probably wasn't spending much time on the game. And Dibbles I know nothing about what she's claiming. And I don't see any reason why we're voting for, but I don't have enough info. Oh and BTW I'm betting because of 3 deaths there is potentially a good vigilante kill. If that's the case I need to talk to that person about future strategy. Basically warrants plz.

Hammy wrote:
Also, Cashley died in a hole. I don't know why you keep trusting him. I mean sure he's super good at mafia and knows exactly what he's doing, but I feel like maybe some game you would just not trust him. :P Props to you Cashley, always making my games exciting.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:21 am 
is jealous

I'm in the midst of finals at the moment, so I'm gonna keep my defense brief, but basically this:

- I asked Evan for a low-commitment role because of said finals
- I got a role that was powerless unless I was active
- I guess talking a little bit/voting in the thread was enough to get me a power? I had only talked to maranathaman in PM at that point, since he asked for my RPM. I wasn't honestly that active :P
- I got a cool power that could definitely help the good side so I PMed Johnny about it, since he was clearly leading the good side, and LMJ PMed me shortly after. And haven't traded with Bee, nor do I have Johnny's actual RPM, I was just going off his reputation from the thread. (And actually, while I had LMJ's RPM, I hardly even looked at it :lol: )
- I'll happily send copy/pastes of any of the above/My RPM/Added power to anyone who wants them.

I don't personally know enough to convict either of the other accusations in Johnny's death post, but trust me, ya don't want to kill me.

No one

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:14 pm 

I talked to Dibbles, Cashley, and Marina before I was so tragically slayed. Dibbles, Brett and I had a plan to take out two suspected mafia. Of the ones I talked to, Dibbles is the only one who knew details. Marina's been acting a bit sketchy;

1. she apparently lied about her WC (she had the wrong one, I called her on it, and she said that another player told her never to give away the good team's correct WC, but that player said that they said no such thing. Also that player is dead and confirmed good).
2. We were chatting about random, silly little things up until about two days ago, but we never traded until then, which is weird bc we always trade. I didn't offer to trade with her because my rpm was already circulating and I knew I could confirm my allegiance if she suspected me for the same reason.
3. I haven't seen everyone's RPM but hers is the only one without a line about a nightly income. Even characters who receive no nightly income (like me) have a line that states so. This is the RPM she sent me:

marinadelayne wrote:
Evan wrote:

“You will make a fine Empress. There is no one more suited to leading our people.”

You are Kallian, devoted son of Emperor Sorean and half-brother of Melia Antiqua. Though you are Sorean's eldest child, Melia is first in line for the throne, and you are determined to protect her at all costs. You are good. You win when all evil has been defeated. You begin this battle with 2,000G.

Powers:
[redacted]

So make of that what you will. I suspect Marina primarily and Dibbles next (although her defense seems fine). I never talked to atshelton and Cashley seems legit.

I sent RPM trade reqs to most people and never received anything back from Effervescent or Bliz (but effervescent has an excuse). And hammy refused to trade.
Ok idk if any of that's helpful but there it is. Peace

Caswell/Hubbard 2012-2013
Caswell/Hubbard 2013-2014

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:22 pm 
is jealous

switching vote to marinadelayne due to the above warrants^

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next