homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:46 pm
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:25 pm 

Home Schooled: Yes
... erm... I thought I proved myself? Remember when you couldn't kill me? Just like I said you couldn't? :P What's enough for you people? XD

Shayne is probably the last Link.

But that being said...

We should lynch known Links. Eventually they'll run out of rupees. There's no need to be killing off our own people accidentally right now.

Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '12-'16

Retired.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:26 pm 

Also. I honestly thought we were lynching phfactor.... 0.o sorry. I was a tourney, came back really late, saw some people voting for him and so I joined in. Was I stupid? Yes. But am I good? no. I didn't even know he was our last nightkill because no one bothered to tell me.

Retired.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:07 pm 
Guardian of the Black Room

JustM.e wrote:
Also. I honestly thought we were lynching phfactor.... 0.o sorry. I was a tourney, came back really late, saw some people voting for him and so I joined in. Was I stupid? Yes. But am I good? no. I didn't even know he was our last nightkill because no one bothered to tell me.

The most well known rule of mafia is "lie -> die." Only slightly lesser known is "stupid -> die." Do you really think we would tell someone who is possibly good who the last nightkill was?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:21 pm 

anorton wrote:
JustM.e wrote:

The most well known rule of mafia is "lie -> die." Only slightly lesser known is "stupid -> die." Do you really think we would tell someone who is possibly good who the last nightkill was?

No.

But I thought I was put in the clear when that same nightkill failed to take me out.

All I'm saying is... we, as the evil team, have failed to get our act together. And if we don't hurry up, we're going to lose. One of the reasons we keep losing people is because we're not trusting anyone with evidence to support them (a.k.a me) and/or believing certain people blindly (a.k.a Marina)... a crime that I, myself, was guilty of.

I'm just saying we should kill the known Links until they can't revive, then lynch Shayne or me (even though I've proven I'm bad) to finish this.

Retired.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:13 am 
Laugh, or I will kill you

No guys! Don't kill me! I swear I'm evil. I'm mafia! Have I made some mistakes, yes I'll admit that, but that doesn't mean I'm good. I'm bad guys seriously!

;) <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:06 am 

Hammy wrote:
Its hunger unabated, the giant plant again went on the prowl, finding two tasty victims.

lucky13 (Blue Link) died. He was good.

lucky13 wrote:
No guys! Don't kill me! I swear I'm evil. I'm mafia! Have I made some mistakes, yes I'll admit that, but that doesn't mean I'm good. I'm bad guys seriously!

So Hammy is lying? Well, as they say:Lie=Die! Death to Senor GM!

I have no life and Nuna is the kindest.
Dragons!
[Here since 7/23]
[Here since 7/23]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:34 pm 
Hint hint peoples.

Mr. E. wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Its hunger unabated, the giant plant again went on the prowl, finding two tasty victims.

lucky13 wrote:

So Hammy is lying? Well, as they say:Lie=Die! Death to Senor GM!

(1) One does not simply kill the GM.

(2) Sheahan was being sarcastic and was making fun of Justin's defense with that post, not indicating that he was evil.

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. -Psalm 42:1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:06 pm 

Evan wrote:
(1) One does not simply kill the GM.

That may change.... :twisted:
Evan wrote:
(2) Sheahan was being sarcastic and was making fun of Justin's defense with that post, not indicating that he was evil.

Ok, nevermind then.

Dragons!
[Here since 7/23]
[Here since 7/23]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:12 pm 

The master of swordsman of evil had fought many battles in his time. Many brave souls had fallen to his blade, unfortunately his attacker wasn't a normal swordsman.

Evan (Darknut) died. He was evil.

The cloud of darkness once again fell from the heavens with an evil laughter. It descended upon three beings on the ground who were fighting each other. The first two were easily killed with a fell swoop, but the black power didn't practice self restraint on the third.

Blizniak (Green Link) died. He was good.
JustM.e died, but he was maimed beyond recognition.

Also....

atshelton was resurrected.

A day phase begins. It ends on Wednesday at 21:00.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:22 pm 
Hint hint peoples.

Well, I knew it had to happen eventually. Evil team, you know what to do. FINISH ATSHELTON OFF. Kill any Links that may revive. Wash, rinse, repeat until we've won. :)

Also lulz on this:

Hammy wrote:

**** *** ** ******* **** ** ** **** **** ****** *** ******** **** ***** **** ***** **** :P (Illegal personification of the GM) Or maybe that was Justin's power. Whatever. However, Hammy indicated the three were "fighting each other," which is what the Links do in the game. So Justin was probably the last Link.

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. -Psalm 42:1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:30 pm 

That's just rude, Hammy.

Okay, let's get the ball rolling. atshelton.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:46 pm 
Guardian of the Black Room

atshelton. :D

Hammy wrote:
The cloud of darkness once again fell from the heavens with an evil laughter. It descended upon three beings on the ground who were fighting each other. The first two were easily killed with a fell swoop, but the black power didn't practice self restraint on the third.

Blizniak (Green Link) died. He was good.

Can we decide that lucky13 was killed 3rd instead?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:22 pm 

Well. (and this may come as a surprise to dear Evan) I am, in fact, Gouen. And if you notice, Evan's logic doesn't really line up.

If Hammy is trying to help the good side, then revealing my role would have blown the cover of the elusive fourth Link (who I'm 99.9999% sure is Shayne).

Play smart. Keep killing the Links. Wash, rinse, repeat... as Evan said.

And as for the person this is relevant to (You know who you are)... 5 6 6... you know you can trust me. Do it. I can help. And more importantly, I don't die very easily.

Retired.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:00 pm 

atshelton.

Dragons!
[Here since 7/23]
[Here since 7/23]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:39 pm 

JustM.e wrote:
Well. (and this may come as a surprise to dear Evan) I am, in fact, Gouen. And if you notice, Evan's logic doesn't really line up.

If Hammy is trying to help the good side, then revealing my role would have blown the cover of the elusive fourth Link (who I'm 99.9999% sure is Shayne).

Play smart. Keep killing the Links. Wash, rinse, repeat... as Evan said.

And as for the person this is relevant to (You know who you are)... 5 6 6... you know you can trust me. Do it. I can help. And more importantly, I don't die very easily.

I just noticed this is a very convenient post if he was the last Link. I'm not saying he is(although I'm pretty sure he is), but he's saying now it's proven that he's Gouen(again :P ), but he was maimed beyond recognition, remember?
Also, Hammy's not necessarily trying to help the good side, it was most likely just his power.
Then agreeing w/ Evan so people trust him.
Then that person, he may have just made him up so that people would think he had a plan. Kind of a stretch, but 5 6 6? Really? He/she may very well exist, and in that case, to that person, I probably wouldn't do 5 6 6(depending on what it is).
And last, but not least.... Providing for if they revive him. This way, if the other Links revive him, then he can say "See? I told you! This is proof!"
Once again, I'm not saying that all of this is necessarily true, I really don't know at this point. I'm just noticing that his post was very convenient either way.

Dragons!
[Here since 7/23]
[Here since 7/23]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:47 pm 

Everyone Except Me!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:45 pm 

Changing vote to anorton.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:27 pm 

Phase is extended until 13:00.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:54 pm 

Anorton

2014-2015 | Barnes/Spence
2015-2016 | Amedick/Barnes (2.0)
2016-2017 | Amedick/Barnes

"If you say "can't" you're restricting what you can do or ever will do."
-Michael Phelps

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:06 pm 

atshelton

Slinky-Dinky

"Peace through power." George Orwell

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 Next