homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:11 pm
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 20 Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:49 am 
Hint hint peoples.

Home Schooled: Yes
ShaynePC

Justin may have gotten a protect, and may still be lying about his power and affiliation. But I'm starting to think he may be telling the truth, despite the logical holes in his analysis I pointed out to him in fierce PM debates. So what better way to test that than to try lynching between counterclaims again? Shayne is confirmed evil in two rolepms, but there is a possibility that those people may be lying to me. Also, Marina's death (a) makes me look incredibly stupid and (b) conclusively proves that this game is not four Links vs. all.

IMPORTANT EDIT: Links, I would highly suggest voting JustM.e, as his claimed power is invincibility from anyone except Links. Let's kill two birds with one stone here and possibly nab two mafs.

tl;dr: It's very confusing to explain, but both Shayne and Justin need to go.

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. -Psalm 42:1

Truth is treason in an empire of lies...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:05 am 

Hehe. Well that was fun. Until y'all went and killed me. Talk about rude. </3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:09 am 

marinadelayne wrote:
Hehe. Well that was fun. Until y'all went and killed me. Talk about rude. </3

You wasted your 1 after death post on that? You could have at least said that along w/ some helpful strategy tips....

[Egg]
[Egg]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:28 am 
Laugh, or I will kill you

ShaynePC

;) <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:15 pm 

Actually thephfactor not shaynepc. Because supposedly he keeps killing me, which isn't fun.

;) <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:10 pm 
Hint hint peoples.

Proof? I've seen his rolepm and he seems good. Also I investigated him, and he came up good.

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. -Psalm 42:1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:25 pm 
Guardian of the Black Room

lucky13 wrote:
Actually thephfactor not shaynepc. Because supposedly he keeps killing me, which isn't fun.

Not happening, nope nope nope.

Lucky13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:02 am 

shaynepc.

[Egg]
[Egg]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:33 am 
Hint hint peoples.

Don't really get why anorton is voting Lucky, but seeing as I'm confirmed thephfactor, perhaps lucky got converted. That, and I trust Andrew. (Famous last words, but it's true.) For now...unvoting ShaynePC Voting lucky13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:55 am 

Voting thephfactor. I highly doubt a game would be made where one of the links could be converted. If thephfactor is mafia, we know that it is at least a possibility that Evan is mafia aswell.

2013-2014 - LD
2014-2015 - LD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:00 am 

Unvoting shaynepc, voting Lucky13.

[Egg]
[Egg]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:39 am 

thephfactor

Reagan Bass/Justin Moffatt '12-'16

Retired.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:03 am 

There are a lot of bad guys in this game, we know that, and that explains some of the votes for me. But if you're good (or claiming good) and you're voting for me you're being an idiot. I'm one of the links, as confirmed repeatedly by Hammy's words in this thread. I have been killed and resurrected twice. The last time I was resurrected was this most recent period. There has not been time for me to have been converted in the time since. So voting for me is utterly ridiculous.

The reason I am voting for thephfactor is because I was told by one of the fellow links who has had accurate info throughout this game that thephfactor is the plant character who continually kills us links. Please vote for him.

;) <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:33 pm 

The plant monster was finally discovered. Yes, he put up a valiant fight, but surrounded on all sides, being burned, slashed, destroyed, punctured, and maimed. Then he died.

thephfactor (Big Manhandla) died. He was evil.

A night phase begins. It ends Monday at 17:00.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:12 pm 

Hammy wrote:
Yes, he put up a valiant fight, but surrounded on all sides, being burned, slashed, destroyed, punctured, etc.
This hurts my eyes. I keep waiting for the completion of the sentence lol.

;) <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:13 am 
Hint hint peoples.

All right guys, I feel that the current situation necessitates a rather lengthy tell-all post on my part. I don't care if this kills me, or anything, because the evil side is pretty much done at this point, unless we band together and fight until the end. And unfortunately, I think a lot of why the evil team is in such a precariously bad situation is my fault.

As many of you already know, I am truly on the evil team. I have worked with the Links consistently throughout the game and have maintained my "goodness" to them so that they wouldn't ruthlessly kill me. But as time progressed, I have seen that this game was majority-mafia. Unfortunately, I still selfishly maintained my goodness in the face of this realization, when it would have probably been better for me to publicly come out as evil earlier. That's where Justin comes in.

For many of you, you all have probably been wondering why on earth I have been debating Justin's supposed evilness so extensively. It's because I strongly suspect he is the fourth Link, not who he claims to be. I won't go over every single little proof with you for brevity's sake, as he'll continue to deny it. :P But consider: Why would Gouen, a powerful evil team member, vote AGAINST the evil team's only remaining kill, thephfactor? Why wouldn't he join the vote train against a proven Link to help the evil side?

That, and WHY are there two counterclaims for the role of Gouen? One of the claims is lying, and it's MUCH more likely it's Justin, and not Shayne. Remember, Shayne is confirmed in not one, but TWO rolepms. And all Justin has to say to that is "Your source may be lying to you." Really? Justin could simply be getting someone to protect him every night to "prove" his claimed invincibility power.

But enough of that. You all can probably understand why I wouldn't tell him who I really was, when I thought (and still think) he was a Link and could snitch on me to the other Links? As such, I believe I have committed tactical mistakes by not coming out as evil earlier and getting the evil team more organized. Because here's where we stand:

- The Links are the only people with kills now. Let that sink in. Evil no longer has a kill, as far as I am aware, and Hammy will not be giving us another one. He's generally been pretty much 100% unhelpful to me this game ;P

- The Links are awash in rupees, and despite the escalating costs of revives, they still have plenty, while the evil team is pretty much starved for rupees. I suspect Marina was used as bait to get the evil team to send her a ton of rupees, then good killed her so they could get all of our rupees. And I fell for that sinister clever ploy 100%.

- Assuming there's only four Links left on the good side (three are alive at this point), that means evil has an 8-3 advantage. But with revives in play, and the fact that they have a kill per night, and we don't...yeah. Really bad news. Also, I'm being generous in my estimation, as Marina's existence as another good role separate from the Links indicates there may be even more townies out there.

So, what should we do? We have to utilize the only option we have left: The day vote.

Hammy has given the Links a ridiculously overpowered vote multiplier ability of some sort. It made sense at the beginning of the game, seeing as good was far outnumbered, but end-game it's pretty much making an evil win nearly impossible.

Atshelton has been super wise this game in not telling me all of the Links or too much information. Kudos to him on that. However, we do know three of the Links, and possibly the fourth anyway. Evil team, you must, and I mean MUST, vote against one of the four options below every single day vote:

atshelton
lucky13
Blizniak
JustM.e
(If I'm wrong and Justin is not the fourth Link, then duh vote against him when we find him lol.)

Don't waste time deliberating, don't split the vote as the Links have a multiplier, VOTE AGAINST ONE OF THEM EN MASSE TO ENSURE THAT LINK'S DEATH. Obviously vote against a Link that's alive. ;P The revives are getting increasingly expensive for the Links, and sooner than later, we will force them to expend all of their rupees on reviving, which is when we can win by killing them off.

I hope y'all on the evil team will see through it to forgive me for my errors, and hopefully we'll be able to pull it together. I think it's too late though. But still...we can do this! All of the above are my ardent suggestions; I am not the "evil team leader" by any stretch, nor do I wish to be construed as such. I'm simply writing this post publicly for ease of communication and in case I die.

And FTR: I still have an investigate, and an investigate only. I'm a low-tier evil grunt, so really Links, you can kill me if you wish, but I think there's bigger fish to fry. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:50 am 

Evan wrote:
As many of you already know, I am truly on the evil team.
Noooooo!? You're evil? How ever could we have known!?

;) <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:01 am 

Your Mom.

;) <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:12 am 

It's night right now, so nobody's voting for anybody.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:26 pm 

Evan wrote:
I think it's too late though. But still...we can do this!

;) <3

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 20 Next