homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:18 pm
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:56 pm 

Home Schooled: Yes
I made a thread for myself and others to push their opinions on the new resolutions. The thread than went up for approval and admin Evan said that he moved what I wrote to here viewtopic.php?f=70&t=15401 I tried to use the link, but it said "You are not authorised to read this forum." (Yup, that's how they spelled it! :D ) I tried to pm Evan back, but it seems I am not "authorised" to do that either. Any help would be appreciated, preferably before I am off on vacation June 4th and lose internet.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:14 pm 
Is now cool

Hey! :) Welcome to the forum! We have a new security system in place. You won't be able to PM any users for a period of time after registering for the site. It's one way that we prevent people from using our site for advertising or harassment. Feel free to use this forum to publicly ask questions until you're allowed to send PMs.

As for viewing the thread, could you please log out and then log back in again and try to view the thread again? You shouldn't be barred from viewing that thread. I'll look into your account preferences, but it may be as easy as logging out and logging back in again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:18 pm 
Is now cool

If that doesn't work, you may have to update your group memberships. To do that, go to the top righthand corner of your screen to the "User Control Panel." Click on "Usergroups" on the left side panel. Go down to the section titled "Memberships" and make sure that you see a listing titled "NCFCA."

If you don't see NCFCA listed under your memberships, then go to "Non-Memberships" and NCFCA should be listed there. Just click the white button next to "NCFCA", then scroll down to the bottom right hand corner and click "submit." It will bring you to a screen verifying that you want to join the membership group "NCFCA." Click yes. That should allow you to view all NCFCA groups.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:25 pm 

I just had to join the NCFCA group, thanks for the help!