homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:49 am
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Everyone, Please Read
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:37 am 
Ex Site Owner

Home Schooled: Yes
HSD has grown up a bit in the last year. Something which makes me very happy. The college crowd has become permanent and has also increased in size. I've been quite pleased with what that group of people has brought to the forum. I have personally have benefited more than I could explain from this group.

As a result of this growth, however, I feel it necessary to remind the users what the purpose of the forum ultimately is. No one is in trouble and I'm not trying to accuse anyone of anything, just a reminder.

HSD is designed to provide a place where homeschooled, high schoolers can congregate and talk about the debate topic. Our core group of users is 12-17 years olds.

With that in mind, I would like to remind all the users to be mindful of that fact that this forum is designed for a group of individuals younger or possibly just a bit older than 12. Please do your best to keep that in mind when making posts.

Good citizens, continue.

You think you're radical
But you're not so radical
In fact, you're fanatical
Fanatical