homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:44 am
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:12 pm 

Home Schooled: Yes
Hi all,

I'm coaching at a high school down here in New Orleans and have been filming the lectures and posting them online. I'm offering the outlines for the class as well as a syllabus free to anyone who would like to use the materials.

This is a free introduction to Lincoln-Douglas Value Debate. I am basing the course on Joe Vaughan and Pam Cady Wycoff's curriculum and on Marko Djuranovic's Ultimate Guide to LD Debate. I can point you toward those resources as well if you would like.

These materials are free. All I ask is that you provide feedback on the materials and continue to train the next generation of debaters.

Hope this is helpful!

Now offering a free Lincoln-Douglas Value Debate training complete with free videos & outlines. For more information, visit http://www.greatdebate.net/ldtraining.html, or check out the videos